Anime Attack on Titan RP

shizuka1243 posted on Feb 04, 2014 at 01:12PM
I've been watching attack on Titan and I want to roleplay it :3
Here are some links to some attack on Titan bases you can use to make a character if you want. Or you can just find a image off the internet
Male:
link
link
link
link
link
link
Female:
link
link
link
link
link
Rules:
You can be a Titan but not everyone can be a titan
No killing other characters
No using original characters from the anime
No making your character stronger then everyone else
Please no role plying with just one person and leaving everyone out because it will get confusing and people will leave
You can have more then one character

Ok this is what you need for a character profile
Name:
Level of skill: (like 10 good fighter or 1 beginner)
Bio: (like why they want to fight titans and stuff)
Appearance: (pic would be nice)
Personality:
Extra info: (like stuff I might have left out that you would like to add in your character profile)

last edited on Mar 04, 2014 at 11:53AM

Anime 66 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 66

over a year ago shizuka1243 said…
Name: shizuka
Level of skill: 10 but acts like a beginner
Bio: when she was little her parents was killed by titans and her bother looked after her until she was 16 and a Titan destroyed there home crushing him along with it and she wants revenge
Appearance: (I will post pic later)
Personality: she is sweet and nice but is clumsy
Extra info: she has a split personality and acts week but she is really strong
(Someone join me)
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Name: Itsuki Satou
Level of skill: 10, Acts solo on everything and is never really serious, is actually better than Mikasa and rivals Captain Erwing
Bio: He has no Particular Fondness of Titans even though he hadn't really lost anything or anyone to Titans since his Whole Family Went Missing in a time where Titan Attacks scarcely happened and he didn't even have a single friend growing up since he was once part of a very prestigious family, he only wants to protect others so that people won't be lonely like him.
Appearance: (Pic, without his gear, and gum)
Personality: Lonely, Solitary, Hardened
Extra info: He's a Part of the Scout Regiment and his Team was Wiped out a long time ago and was Never Assigned to another due to request personally by Erwing, Is always sent on Solo Missions or Solo Sections in a formation, He loves Sweets, He's good off on Food and Actually Donates Regularly; Anonymously, He doesn't show much Emotion, Night Owl, No one has Ever Seen him Sleep, Hates bitter things
last edited over a year ago
Name: Itsuki Satou
Level of skill: 10, Acts solo on everything and is never really serious,
(I've come to save the day Shizu-nee ^-^)
shizuka1243 commented…
Thank you I love you \(-3-)/ over a year ago
anifanfreak commented…
Haha No problem, I love AOT over a year ago
(I'll start Immediately)

Itsuki: *He walked among the Cadets in the Training camp for training more soldiers, he'd been tutoring there for something to do* Well... The Last Mission was a Failure... As always... *He ruffled his hair and flapped onto his back on a small patch of Grass at the Base of the Hill where the field Carriage would take drop outs to work on cultivation* I'm so tired... *He gritted his teeth and threw his cloak over his face and went to sleep, his hands just hung out sloppily and one leg bent slightly and his other extended down* Ugh... *He closed his eyes and Sighed once more before Drifting off*
Shizuka stood in a line with all the other new recruits she didn't give it much mind she just stood there staring at the birds that flew in the sky "why can't we be as free as them" she said to her self and then looked over at the other new recruits "wow why so serious" she said in a whispers voice as she looked and them
Itsuki: *After a while he woke up and swung his cape around himself and wrapped it around himself, he walked over to the training Grounds where a group of Cadets had lined up, Shizuka among them, he shouted to make sure he was heard even in the back and his voice boomed throughout the whole camp* Alright Cadets! I'll be your Trainer right up until the moment you graduate! I'll turn you into Killing Machines, Do you understand that?!

*Cadets all reply "YESSIR!" and Salute*

Itsuki: Hmm... Only Forty-Two out of this bunch will Actually graduate I'm betting... That woman there... *He glanced at Shizuka* She has Potential to surpass me and Erwing even... This'll be interesting... They have some good vibes riding for them... *He Turned* That is All! Go to your assigned Cabins, Choose now whether you want to leave now cause If you choose to go in the Middle you get a "Farewell Kick" From me! Personally! *He Turned to the Cadets and Saluted* Dismissed!

*The Cadets All scattered walking to their tents*

Itsuki: *He went over to the edge of the camp and Stared out over the wall and saw the Titans Swarming and he sighed* It's been nearly a year since That guy, Eren Jager beat Annie... It's been quiet... TOO quiet... We still haven't Gotten to his basement where that "Titan Secret" Was...
Shizuka smiled looking around for her cabin "hmm which one" she said wondering around "I'm hungry" she said complaining and looked at the sky again the birds flew past fast "huh where are they going in a hurry" she said looking behind her
Itsuki: *He'd Noticed the cattle, and wild animals acting strangely* Wha-? Where are they going in such a hurry? *He drew his handles and launched himself from the hill and followed behind at a constant pace* This is weird... *He landed quietly on one of the Cabins and watched the Birds Fly past the walls* Tch... *He turned back and Jumped off the Cabin*
Shizuka reached her hand up to the sky "I want to fly freely like a bird" she said frowning "I'm just a bird in a cage" she said "but soon the cage will bend and brake and my wings will spread" she said smiling
Itsuki: *He appeared behind her* That's an interesting way of looking at things... *He examined her face with one eye* Shizuka-san correct? You seem to show promise... Don't disappoint me... I expect you to become a warrior greater than myself and serve Humanity with all your worth... *He walks off* Get your rest... Be assured, you'll definitely need it... Cabin 32, If you need me I'll be in Cabin 40 Also, Inform the one called Karmen not to screw with the weapons, he'll have to deal with me if he does...
Shizuka smiled "yes sir" she said walking to cabin 32 and opening the door she closed the door behind her and got into bed slowly falling asleep as the moonlight shined though her window and onto her face making it glow
(Getting bored someone join)
(Sorry, Connection is pretty bad and I can only get on one of my current RPs...)

Itsuki: There ARE some promising Cadets this year... Hmm! *He smiled and walked to his own cabin* This'll be fun... *He smirked and walked in and went to sleep on his bed*
Shizuka woke up early in the morning and got dressed and walked out of her cabin she yawned and looks around to see if anyone was awake
Itsuki: *He was still lying oh his bed and he sighed* Wonder if any of the newbies are up...? *He groaned and sat up* Well might as well take a look... *He got up and wrapped himself in his cloak he walked outside*
Shizuka climbed a tall tree so she can watch the sunrise the tree was really tall and hard to get up but she managed to reach the top of the tree and she could see the whole training grounds "wow this is amazing" she said smiling
Itsuki: *He yawned and stretched wiping a tear from his eye* Man... It's so early... *He sighed and headed towards the camps Bell tower and slammed his fist into it and spoke with a booming voice* ALRIGHT KIDDIES! GET OUTTA BED AND INTO YOUR UNIFORMS! OUTSIDE PRONTO!! *He jumped off and slowed his decent with his Omni-Directional Movement Gear's Gas and landed on his feet without a trouble*
Shizuka jumped out of the tree she already had her uniform on shizuka started walking
Itsuki: *He paced the line Eying the cadets Every-so-often* Alright! We're doing a type of Body Conditioning, It's a Hand to Hand Combat, Not Thief and Defender, No... We'll be doing some Real, Honest-to-goodness Sparring! No Holds Barred, Except Killing and Limb Breaking, Directly anyhow...! *He sighed* Come on then Up the Hill, and Don't you dare walk!! *He launched himself up the hill* Hurry it up then! *He Turned his back and walked over to the sparring Field*
Shizuka followed he's orders and did what he said "ugh man I hate running" she said as she started slowing doe.
Itsuki: *He sat on the outer Fence* Now, Find a Partner and Get to it! Don't Beat each other half-to-death though...!

Cadets: *They all saluted and paired up, leaving Shizuka without a partner*

Itsuki: Oh? You didn't find a Partner...? You're Shizuka-san hmm? You're the Oldest Cadet here... That's Strange you didn't get a few offers... *He looked around* Go triple up with those two over there, Hey you two! Let Shizuka-san join your Group! *He Turned to her* You fine with that?
"Uh yeah but I'm not very good" she said smiling and rubbing the back of her head
Itsuki: You aren't? Oh, now that I cannot believe. Come at me, with killing intent. If not I'll break your neck at the next chance I get, and don't think I wont because I don't show mercy to anyone, or anyTHING! *He Drew his blades, with only 1-part-long blades* See? This oughtta be enough to lop your head off, don't you think...?
"B-but I don't want to hurt you" he said worried "I can just sit out and uh I will train next time" she said slightly smiling
Itsuki: Not gonna make the first move? *He sneered* Alright! You're funeral! *He didn't hesitate to dash directly at her, spin around her trip then hold his blade to her throat* What'll you do now?
Shizuka carefully and slowly slides her foot to the side and pulled her head backwards slamming the back of her head into he's face she grabbed the hand that was holding the knife and moved her foot and knocked him off of he's foot and pulled him over her shoulder and letting go do he's arm and watched him hit the floor
Itsuki: *He sighed and grinned* Now THAT's what I'm talking about! You CAN fight... I knew I sensed something special about you... *He jumped to his feet* That was impressive too... I've never seen anything like that. If you hadn't left your leg under my head it might've smashed open like a watermelon. *He turned away and pulled his cloak over his body* Alright. follow me Shizuka-san. I think you deserve a little something... *He walked off slowly*
"I didn't hurt you did I?" She said following behind him and trying to see if he was hurt or in pain
Itsuki: Nah, I'm more sturdy built than other guys. *He glanced back, he wasn't actually in pain but he had a headache from long before*
Shizuka smiled "good" she said as she walked with him "so where are we going" she asked and looked around
Itsuki: You'll see... *He knocked on a large Wooden door* Wales, It's me, Itsuki. Open up.

???: Wow... You're up early...

Itsuki: Ah, Shut up, I'm training the new Cadets today. You haven't got anything to do... EVER...

???: Right... *He looked at Shizuka* Name's Streil (Said STREEL) Wales, at your service. And who's this?

Itsuki: Not for you, down boy... That's a good mutt...! *He smirked* This is Shizuka-san She's a very Promising Cadet, I'd like you to recommend her for, "IT".

Streil: Wait... You can't... You don't seriously think This girl here is ready for something like "IT"!

Itsuki: I wouldn't recommend it if I didn't think she was qualified.

Streil: Right... Come with me then Shizu-chan.

Itsuki: Oh... *He turns to Shizuka* If he get's weird, kick his ass, it'd do me a favor, and yourself one.
"Uh ok" she said confused on what was happening "um may I ask what is "IT" she asked worried
Streil: A very special Squad in the Scouts (Survey Corps)... You don't actually have to join but you'll most definitely make Military Police if you decide not to. It's an Honor, you're the first one in his four years that he's referred, so you'll get in even if others reject. He's one of the Highest Rank and Most Respected Officers in the Scouts, he's been on every expedition and he's come back every time, people say he might be the only match for Captain Levi And Mikasa Ackerman. In fact Captain Levi is the leader of this squad, the Special Operations Squad. You might have Heard of them. *He led her through the next large Gate*
"Wait I'm not strong there are poeple who are stronger and powerful then me" she said and stopped walking
Streil: I can't agree with you on that... Cause if Ikki-kun can see some kinda hidden potential in you might as well take you through the process... Oh, and I heard you Pinned him, no one has ever done that before successfully, he told me he could move without potentially breaking his arm, neck, and leg. That's Nuts! He's scrawny sure, but he's scary as all hell... I'd not mess with him if I could... *He shivered, it seemed strange since he was way more burly than Itsuki, but his face showed he was terrified of the young man*
"Stop that your scaring me" shizuka said crossing her arms "I find him very nice" she said
over a year ago KenichiTMD said…
I'll join in on this if its okay
Name: Lee Ershun
Level of Skill: 10 can kill titans without 3D MG uses trees and natural athleticism
Bio:Dad died when he was 18 by a titan they were not part of any civilization lives outside wall Maria in the titan infested woods but can fend them off if they do attack him he is very skilled in fighting and calm and collected almost all the time lives in a small shack
Appearance: Picture
Personality: Cool, Kind, knows what to do, doesn't handle others well, survivor
Extra: he is a Titan but does not know it yet
I'll join in on this if its okay 
Name: Lee Ershun
Level of Skill: 10 can kill titans with
Lee wandered through the woods looking for food today i guess ill have some berries and meat if I'm lucky he thought but then he heard the foot steps loud and fast as they approached him "Damn it another one of theses damn things its the 3rd on this week" he ran at a tree and pulled 2 knifes out of his pockets made it about a quarter of the way up and used the knifes for the rest the titan came running out of the woods and tramped his little fence holding his 1 cow he had 'Damn it what the hell is with these thing always messing with my stuff" the titan turned and looked up at the tree but he wasn't there he was already in the air, now cutting through its thick neck hitting its lethal point and the titan fell
over a year ago Shining-Pearls said…
Hope you don't mind me joining...

Name : Araki Lomcabus
Level of skill : 6 due to the fear of killing another life. Actual skill: 9
Bio : One day, on the fateful day, she saw the colossal titan crashing down the wall. Lots of people died and she felt useless or afraid of doing anything. She barely manage to escape. On the boat, Araki saw Eren screaming at the sea, vowing to kill all titans. Then, in her heart, a spark or an inspiration came. Araki wanted to kill the titans. The fear and uselessness instilled in her mind when she promised to kill titans not for the random brown haired boy but for her goal. Getting rid of her weaknesses was one thing, the another was to feel satisfaction. ( she didn't know she was a sadist with uncontrollable rage and sadism )
Appearance : ( pic except with no scarf. )
Personality: A hidden sadist and a closet fujoshi. Looks like have low self'esteem on the outside but extremely narcissistic.
Extra info: She is actually related to the Reiss family in a certain way but she doesn't know it. Also have an adopted family which she grew up with since a little baby. They died though due to a genetic disease. Wander around the wall since then. Steals food for living. 144cm tall. Quite agile.
Hope you don't mind me joining...

Name : Araki Lomcabus
Level of skill : 6 due to the
"Get away!!!!" The fruit staller yelled. Araki gave a quick glance and waved her hand at the man. With an apple in her mouth, she ran and hid in the alleyway. Although she was already a solider, she still has a habit of stealing food , not that a solider have abundance of it. "Tch! It's rotten!" Araki sighed. She tossed the rotten fruit aside and slid down the wall with her back on it. Recalling the past events, Araki eventually fell asleep, skipping her duty.
Lee sat there another day alone in this damn place i want to know if there are others like me and if there are people like my dad out there but so far I'm the only one here "Lets go don't fall behind we can't lose you on this expedition outside" "yes Sir" Okay I'm just hearing things again there's no way there are other people that close to m..................... 3 people and 6 horses flew past Lee on a dead sprint What the he thought AHHHH NO NO NO GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME YOU FREAK Lee heard someone scream He ran up a tree for a better vantage point and jumped from tree to tree searching till he found a women in the hands of a 15 meter titan slowly being brought up to it mouth Lee ran and Jumped on to the titans back of its neck and started slicing away the titan dropped the girl and grabbed Lee in its hand Aww HELL NO Lee yelled he cut off the titans thumb and pointer finger then continued back to its neck and sliced it up till the titan started to fall. and he jumped off hey you okay he held his hand out to the girl "H-H-H-H-How did you do that with out 3D Maneuver Gear she asked oh i just jumped from that tree but anyways how are you out here whats with the others too i thought i was alone Lee said NO how are you out here how have you survived out here this place is full of titans and how have you survived she ask Oh i just hunt trap fish and kill the big guys when they get too close Lee responded you're insane follow me i got to get you to the captain She said why no i like it here said Lee you can stay with me if you want to though Lee said No i got a family inside the walls and you should come with us we have safety and shelter she said Convincingly AH FINE i guess ill check out this wall thing of whatever but i wanna talk to this captain guy first
(Great to have New RPers It was getting lonely with just us two, No offense Shizu-nee)

Itsuki: Hmm... Now... Back to the Other Cadets... *He arrived back at the hill* They seem to have been going at it... *He pulled one of the kids to their feet and pushed him back to the fray* Remember! No Killing! *He twirled on his heel and came to see Captain Levi right behind him* Oh! Captain Levi! *He saluted Levi and Returned to his normal stance* How can I help you?

Levi: Well, there's been an Incident, word is there's someone capable of surviving in the woods bordering the Titans Area from us. They're bringing him in as we speak he should get here in a few hours, you've been called in with myself, Yaeger, and Ackerman. Look presentable... *He sneered*

Itsuki: Alright then. I'll see you later... *He held out his hand*

Levi: yeah, see you. *He took Itsuki's hand and shook it*

*They shake hands and walk separate ways*

Cadet: Whoa... Did Captain Levi just say "See you"? To Captain Satou?! Just how good of terms are they on?!

Cadet 2: They're two of five of the best soldiers in the military... Levi has the highest respect for our trainer... Captain Satou is just under Captain Levi in spite of how young he is... Only 19 can you believe it?

Female Cadet: Yeah, they say he's terrifying when he's mad, even more so than Captain Levi... And they're both emotionless as rocks, but Hot either way, Captain Levi has way more followers than Captain Satou though...

Itsuki: And just WHAT are you talking about here?

Female Cadet: EEP! N-Nothing sir!! We were talking about the training regimen!!

Itsuki: That's good... Oh, and I have more followers now... Just to let you know... *He smirked and walked away*

Female Cadet: Wha-? Did he just...?

Cadet: He must be in a good mood... It's kinda Creepy...

*The others nod in agreement*
WOW that one big ass wall how did you even get it here Lee said in amazement
Cadet: well it was said to be a gift from the gods no ones knows much else but that it was built along time ago
Lee: thats cool but how do we git in?
Captain: We enter through small gates at 4 sides of the wall and there are 2 more walls inside this one were entering
Lee: thats AWESOME and none of the big guys git in either?
Captain: no none do cause the walls too tall
1 hours later.................
Lee and the others dismounted their horses
Dot Pixis: Welcome back
All the soldiers saluted
and Lee ran into a random house
WOW LOOK AT ALL THIS STUFF
Whats this picking up a plate and this swinging around a glass
Dot Pixis: Will someone get him out of that house i got to meet with the king ill be back in a couple days
Dot Pixis left on a horse
Captain: HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING GET OUT OF THERE
Lee: but look at all this stuff look at this
swinging around a fork
Lee: what do you kill with this thing
Captain: Nothing its for eating now follow us and put everything back
Lee: Alright but when i get the chance i want one of those
Captain: Alright fine just follow us
They went into the training school
All the Students stood saluting
Captain; At ease now listen up i'd like you to meet this guy right here
Lee stood there looking at another fork that was on a table
pointing at it he said
Can i have this fork?
Captain: NO DAMN IT come over here now everyone this man has survived in the woods outside wall maria if you can believe and has killed
he whisper back to Lee how many of the big guys have you killed?
Lee then said well yesterday i got 2 and last year it was around 45 and the year before was 28 maybe
They all stood just staring at him in amazement and he looked back what haven't you guys gotten any with this 3D Maneuver ma thing
Captain: ah no you have killed more than probably all the people here right now add up
Lee: Really? that's strange but you have the 3D Maneuver things don't they help you kill more
Captain: yeah but its really hard
Lee: wow
( guessed I'll be a lone fish for now 'til everyone graduates. Don't worry, take your time. ;) )
(Ain't gonna let you!)

Itsuki: *He walked over to the edge of the camp* ALRIGHT CADETS! LISTEN UP!! TRAINING FOR THE DAY WILL END EARLY SO GO JUST HANG OUT AND SOCIALIZE, YOU'LL NEED THE TRUST BETWEEN YOU TO MAKE GOOD TEAMS AND WORK WELL TOGETHER AND COVER EACH OF YOUR WEAKNESSES!! DISMISSED!! *He waved his hand out to the side and turned, he launched and climbed the wall Rose and stood at the edge overlooking the outside and city* Its been so peaceful... People must've forgotten about the Titans... Tch... *He jumped down* Ah. Captain Ferris (Hope you don't mind if I give your Captain a Name Kenichi) How have you been? I take it this is the guy who's been surviving on the outside? He seems pretty well for all those years outside of the wall... *He turned to Lee* A pleasure, I'm known as Captain Satou, He probably hasn't introduced himself so I'll do it FOR him... This is Captain Ferris. We became Captan Ranks only 2 years apart from each other, he before me. You'll be Escorted to meet the Council who rules this population of Humans. Alright, So, Are you hungry? I'll buy, you an come too Ferris. Oh, and If you've killed that any you're probably the best fighter in the whole city. If not the whole of this Population. I can't kill any more than 3 without 3D Maneuvering gear. But 2 in one day? 48 in a Year? Sheesh. *He turned around* C'mon. Let's go and eat something... *He began walking away, dragging Ferris Behind him*
Shining-Pearls commented…
You guys are so nice... :,) over a year ago
Lee followed Captain Satou
Lee: So what do you eat here i ask cause you live in theses walls so there can't be too many wild life
Satou: you'll see when we get there
They arrived at the Hall and walking in there was a huge feast with all the leaders of the 3 regiments and the man who leads all the regiments Darius Zackly
Darius: Welcome sit down and we all shall feast
Lee sat down and satou next to him Lee looked at the food and took little bites of everything then he started to shovel it all into his mouth
Lee: THIS IS REALLY GOOD
Satou: Hey calm down
( I'm going to add in)

Realising something important, Araki opened her eyes abruptly. "Oh shoot! I have to go for an important lunch!" Picking her jacket up, she hastily made a beeline for where the 'important' lunch is. The time was 12 30 and she was late by 30min. She was a bad example for a solider, yes , but she played a predominant role in the walls. Something like the cement between the bricks. Not many notice them. Finally! She thought as she burst through the doors of the hall. "I'm sorry I'm late!" Araki apologised between the huffs and puffs. She glanced up, expecting the higher-ups to be angry with her, but instead, they were more busy with the table manners of a new bee. Araki slid in quietly into her sit trying not to get caught. She sighed. Who was this new person? He was still wearing the Trainee uniform. Is he that good? Just then, Araki realised that this was the true meaning of powerful. Getting here was no easy feet and yet the very fact that he was here was a huge surprise. The man with bad table manners.
(Don't Control my character, Ferris is yours, Itsuki Satou Is mine)

Itsuki: We have our own replenishing food source, they're called Cattle, we breed and eat the males, eating the females is forbidden since they're what we need mainly for raising young cattle. After it's cooked it's called Beef, the sweet round things that look like plants are fruits, even you must've had some before. We gather them on the outside and grow them here as well. As crops we replant seeds during the time before mid-year and the Cold days, Summer and Winter as we call it. And judging by your appetite and manners you don't seem to have been around civilization for a very long time but your clothes, ragged as they are, come from inside Wall Sina. The innermost wall in the whole kingdom, most heavily guarded... Most Prestigious. *He rubed his head and handed him a napkin* Wipe your mouth with that but DON'T EAT IT.
Lee Not paying attencion grab the napkin and took a little bite of it
Lee: eww what is this, this can't be food
Everyone laughed and Satou shook his head
Darius: Well now that everyone's almost done eating shall we discuss this mans future in the walls
We the Military Police would like to purpose that Lee is more than welcome to join the Military Police after he completes his basic 3D MG training
Darius: Good anyone else?
No one says anything else
Darius: Okay then Lee will attend Training but either he joins the Military Police is up to him although he can do so without question