Anime You wake up one morning to find your favourie anime characterin your bedroom...but they're a chibi?!

Doctor_Stitches posted on Jan 07, 2014 at 05:47PM
You can't leave them at home if you're going out, they have to go everywhere with you! How are you going to handle this?!

Anime 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Doctor_Stitches said…
Basically, I wake up to find a chibi Eren Jaeger yelling "Titan!" at me from my shelves. I have no choice but to grab him and shove him my cardigan pocket and head off to school.
He's calmed down by the time class starts, so I let him hide behind a book on my desk.
In free period I show him to my friends, who are understandably shocked.
I share my lunch with him, although his little Chibi stomach fills quickly.
Eren spent most of the day in my cardigan pocket, I had to keep him hidden! XD
over a year ago Aph-Finland said…
if there was Chibi Eddie, it will be smaller than the regular Eddie and sitting on my bed happily listening to music on its tiny headphones and i die of cuteness. soon the chibi said "can i come with u?" and i say yes so loudly my parents here me and i add something to what i say to let mom not know anything like "i won the game" while pretending to play on my computer. my mom walked away slowly while i get off my computer and i take Chibi Eddie outside with me and i randomly see my buddies in the neighborhood. "look its chibi Eddie, i found him on my bed!!" i yelled. my friend got shocked and started holding it. "omg i remember Eddie from Yo Kai Watch!!! but i dont want him u can keep him." and i start blushing and i take him everywhere. soon when he grows up to his normal self, i start loving him a lot more than i did and so on. the end lol XD
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Sp, if i were to wake up amd find a Chibi Eucliwood Hellscythe? Hmm...I guess I'd have to feed her first. And make sure she's aware of the situation, I'd get ready for school and put her either in my Jacket Pocket, in my jackets hood, or on my head, tons of people would love to meet her and hopefully she doesn't accidentally curse someone, if she wants to return to her own world I'd let her but for the time being I'd be completely happy to take care of her since she's just too precious and adorable to ignore. I'd probably also buy a lot of stuff for her but hey, that's par for the course.
over a year ago TheAnimeQueen said…
heart
If there was a chibi Killua Zoldyck in my room he would be confused and start trying to hurt me with his razor sharp nails and electricity. So I would explain everything and then show him to my sister who also watches Hunter x Hunter she would be very shocked. She would defininetly take a photo of him, I would too. When I go to school I hide him in my desk. He would also ask where Gon is! Kawaii! I love their friendship! ♥

Chibi Killua in the pic below!
If there was a chibi Killua Zoldyck in my room he would be confused and start trying to hurt me with