Anime "Are we done yet?" 'Not really. Give me a few minutes...' | Anime High School RP

Kira_Mizuki posted on Dec 16, 2013 at 08:31AM
Rules~
No Swearing/cursing
No violence
Ages 15-18
You can have your characters to fall in love with one another, but I personally think that characters between other users are good, too.
Have fun! ~~
--
Fill up this form please?:
Name:
Personalities:
Best Friend?:
Siblings?:
Powers?: (Not more than 4)
Crush?:
Wears to the school dance?:
[Please post the picture of your character a.k.a charrie too]
---
Plot:
The school dance is coming up in two weeks' time, and all the students from all ages are rushing, not knowing who to ask, and their outfit to the dance. Will all of these end peacefully and be a worth of scurrying when the dance comes? We'll find out soon.

Anime 51 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 51

over a year ago Kira_Mizuki said…
Name: Tarao (Left) | Miike (Right)
Personalities: Tarao is very dark, mysterious, cold and harsh. Even though he gives out a cold shoulder, he can be your shoulder to lean on and he's very sweet and kind deep down. | Miike, is the total opposite of his brother. He's playful and is always goofing around. But, he's actually really mature inside. You just need to earn his trust and loyalty, then everything's cool.
Best Friend?: Tarao, Miike and all of my charries are best friends
Siblings?: Each other. They're brothers!
Powers?: (Not more than 4) Tarao can perform water and earth bending, whilst Miike has super speed and invisibility.
Crush?: They don't have any.
Wears to the school dance?: They're not going. Reasons? Tarao says that it's just a measly party while his brother wants to stay home and play video games.

FYI: Those who are not going to the dance can stay at home for the whole day. It's on a Friday night, 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM. The dress code is casual.
Name: Tarao (Left) | Miike (Right)
Personalities: Tarao is very dark, my
Name: Eiji
Personalities: He's cold, dark, mean and harsh. Just like Tarao, but he's really sweet and kind inside.
Best Friend?: Tarao, Miike and all of my charries
Siblings?: None
Powers?: (Not more than 4) He can shape-shift into anything and absorb most of the power that is forced into him.
Crush?: ....?
Wears to the school dance?: He's probably not going..
Name: Eiji
Personalities: He's cold, dark, mean and harsh. Just like Tarao, bu
Name: Kenji (Left) | Ryuunosuke (Right)
Personalities: They're both wild, crazy, kind and pranky. They just love to pull pranks on the mean and weak together with Miike.
Best Friend?: All of my charries
Siblings?: Each other, they're twins! ^-^
Powers?: (Not more than 4) Inhumanly speed and casting spells
Crush?: ...?
Wears to the school dance?: They're never going!
Name: Kenji (Left) | Ryuunosuke (Right)
Personalities: They're both wild, cra
Name: Hina
Personalities: Quiet, smart, mean, quite timid and shy.
Powers?: (Not more than 4) She doesn't have any. Except for levitation
Wears to the school dance?: She wants to go but nobody actually asked her out.
Name: Hina
Personalities: Quiet, smart, mean, quite timid and shy.
Best Frie
Name: Sakura
Personalities: Outspoken, fun, bubbly, quirky, preppy and cute. Her cheerful personality always brightens others up and she tends to randomly pop out from all over the place.
Best Friend?: The whole school
Powers?: (Not more than 4) She has teleportation abilities and levitation abilities
Wears to the school dance?: She wants to go so, so badly but her situation is same to Hina's.
Name: Sakura
Personalities: Outspoken, fun, bubbly, quirky, preppy and cute.
Name: Ayame
Personalities: She's very innocent, angelic, brave, smart, and courageous.
Powers?: (Not more than 4) She absorbs energy from the sunlight, allowing her to perform telekinesis and fire bending
Crush?: ....?
Wears to the school dance?: Same situation >3<
Name: Ayame
Personalities: She's very innocent, angelic, brave, smart, and co
"Incoming.....!!!!!!!" Shouts from behind the three girls echoed in their ears and they ran aside, and in their sights were Ryuunosuke, Kenji and Miike on their hoverboards. The boys crashed into the bushes and Hina face-palms, trailing after Ayame who rushed to help them, Sakura bouncing along, giggling in glee. "Crash landed?" Eiji pulled Kenji out from nowhere, Tarao sighing as he shook his head disapprovingly. The three troublemakers laughed nervously. "Anyways, are you guys hurt anywhere?" Ayame was just too concerned about her friends she didn't notice girls laughing and making fun of her as they walked past. "We're all good, thankfully." Miike chuckled as he grabbed his hoverboard. "Well, you guys better look out," Tarao concerned, gesturing at the girls, notifiying Ayame. She nods sullenly. Tarao's rare smirk curls up and he hugged her. "I'll always take care of you," he whispered and lets go, leaving her blushing and she bowed slightly. The girls went off to the library to do some early studying while the boys headed to the basketball court, playing a two-on-two match.
"Somebody's crushing on a mean guy..." Sakura teased. "N-No I'm not..!" Ayame denied silently. Hina smirked in reply as Sakura picked a book. "Well, isn't that what most girls do? Crush on guys? But most girls on cute guys, not mean guys. Our sweet Ayame is very innocent and an easy target, isn't she? Well, Tarao sure will take good care of her obviously." Hina winked. Ayame shyly nudged Hina, "Shaddup..."
"Ahaha! We're--" A student hushed Sakura "--we're gonna get you two together!" She whispered. Ayame blushed.
Tarao was lucky that he was the score counter, since he could hardly focus because of Ayame. All he could think of was their friendship, and a weird feeling bubbling inside of him.
Hello............?????
over a year ago horofox said…
Name- Kasukabae Heijisama

Age- 17

Gender- Female

Personality- Stubborn, Sweet, Naive, Tsudere, Doesn't smile alot, fearless, man hater, athletic

Best Friend- Taarou, Miiki, and all her Charries

Siblings- Her big brother Sora

Powers- Shapeshift, Weather, Uses Moon for power, Talks to animals

Crush- None cause she hates boys XD

Wheres to school dance- Not going.
Name- Kasukabae Heijisama 

Age- 17

Gender- Female

Personality- Stubborn, Sweet, Naive, Tsude
over a year ago ErzaScarletXX said…
Name:Waku Kajumi

Personalities: Stubborn, Cheerful (( sometimes )), Hotheaded, scaredy cat and partish Yandere and Tsundere.

Best Friend?:None

Siblings?: Ryou Kajumi and Maruki Kajumi

Powers?: (Not more than 4) Telekinesis, mind control and shape shift

Crush?: None so far

Wears to the school dance?:She isn't going at the moment
Name:Waku Kajumi

Personalities: Stubborn, Cheerful (( sometimes )),
Names: Ryou Kajumi - Left , Maruki Kajumi - Right

Ages: Ryou 17, Maruki 18

Personalities: Both Tsundere's, Protective and Stubborn

Best Friend?: Unknown

Siblings?: Waka Kajumi

Powers?: (Not more than 4) Levitating, Casting fire and ice spells and Telekinesis

Crushes?: None Yet

Wears to the school dance?: Not going at the moment
Names: Ryou Kajumi - Left , Maruki Kajumi - Right

Ages:  Ryou 17, Maruki 18

over a year ago TheAnimeQueen said…
Names: Left - Natsume Hajino, Right - Makoto Hajino

Ages: Natsume - 17, Makoto - 18

Genders: Natsume - Female, Makoto - Male

Personalities: Natsume - Stubborn and an A+ student but actually likes someone, Makoto - Loves girls and most girls call him a playboy but he is actually looking for a serious relationship. Natsume is a kuudere.

Best Friends?: Unknown still!

Siblings?: Each other

Powers?: Natsume - Fire control, Telekineses, Makoto - Water control/Ice control, Teleportation

Crushes?: Unknown still!

Wears to school dance?: Natsume would prefer not to go but Makoto wants to go but needs a date and if he does get one he is going to wear his casual clothes and will probably drag Natsume along with him or try to match her up with someone
last edited over a year ago
Names: Left - Natsume Hajino, Right - Makoto Hajino

Ages: Natsume - 17, Makoto - 18

Genders: Na
Names: Left - Meika Kigiri, Right - Rin Kigiri

Ages: Meika - 16, Rin - 16 (They are twins)

Genders: Meika - Female, Rin - Male

Personalities: They are both really cheerful, friendly and optimistic people but Meika is a little more shy, Rin is really mature too. They are both danderes!

Best Friends?: Unknown still!

Siblings?: Each other!

Powers?: Meika - Nature control, can communicate with animals and plants, Rin - Water control, Flight/Hovering

Crushes?: Unknown still!

Wears to school dance: Not sure if going because they have no date!
Names: Left - Meika Kigiri, Right - Rin Kigiri

Ages: Meika - 16, Rin - 16 (They are twins)

Gend
Kasukabae- Either way,boys are stupid. Some boys just aren't worth the heart.
"Kasu-chan I do highly agree but yet highly disagree" Ryou said walking up to Kasukabae (( ey Anime can you reply to the noragami rp ?))
Makoto starts talking both of the girls.

Makoto: Hi girls what classes are you in? *wink, wink*

Natsume rolls her eyes.

Natsume: Sorry for my really embarrassing brother, *she pushes him aside* if you do actualy fall for him at first.. you're dumb like most other girls but if you fall for him later he has a big heart. Still I do not reccommend such girls as you being his girlfriend. *Natsume said disapproving the girls for her brother*.

Then Makoto pushes Natsume aside.

Makoto: You girls won't be dumb! Don't listen to her! You girls are as pretty and smart and definitely up to my standards no matter what!

Natsume rolls her eyes at him again while fixing her hair and dusting off her clothes.

Natsume: If you keep this up you really won't get any girlfriends this year! Or maybe EVER!
"he probably won't even get a girlfriend never ever.."Waku said walking up with Maruki
over a year ago Horofox6 said…
Kasukabae- If he winks at me one more time I'll punch him.
"I do ask, Who will EVER like this dude?"Ryou said , "Let me guess, Waku might" Maruki said, "That's not true and you know that"Waku said normally like a kuuuudere, "Though I imagine him getting a girlfriend at 50 years old"Ryou said snickering, "I agree, but probably 50 years over 50 he might, but he'll be dead!"Maruka said also snickering "You two stop being rude..You know, you both may not get anyone ever in your life..."Waku said still normal, "So you like Makoto? .3. "Ryou said, "I do imagine them two being together"Maruka also said, "Shut up..."Waku said
Kasukabae- How gross. But lucky for you, you have no competition.
"They'll be cute together but our little sister will be a idiot!"Ryou said talking to Maruki
Kasukabae- Oh well he'll take any girl he gets anyway.
Waku sighed walking off
Kasukabae- You guys going to the dance?
"eh yeah we are, just going as a friend/sibling thing, unless you want to come with us no boys but our cousin who hates being in a relationship with girls will be coming by the way!"Ryou said
Kasukabae- Im not going.
Meika and Rin come walking up saying hello! Meika is hiding behind Rin slightly.

Rin: Hi! ^-^ What classes are you guys in? Oh and sorry, I forgot to introduce myself! Im Rin Kigiri and this is...

Meika: Hi... I.. Im.. Mei...ka Kigiri. Nice to meet you.

Rin: Sorry Mei is a little shy but I hope we can be friends! ^-^

Rin has the cutest, most innocent shy baby face at the moment.

Natsume: Makoto might get a girlfriend if he does act more mature. I keep telling him this, he just doesn't listen.
" anyways Natsume, if he goes mature do you think he may end up with Waku?" Ryou asked
Natsume: He might, it's all up to if he likes her and if I think she's okay. I don't want him dating a stupid social girl. But she's a nice girl so I guess I approve... for once. Now it's all up to if they like each other.
" ask him if he likes her then! before Waku comes back over!" Ryou said yelling a bit
Natsume: Hey, Mako nii-chan do you like Waku san?

Makoto: She seems nice and pretty, If she likes me back then I'll like her too! ^-^

Natsume face palms.

Natsume: You are so...
" he's a idiot" Ryou said
Natsume: So then... when is Waku san gonna come back?

Makoto: Yeah when is she coming back!? ^-^

Meika: You'll make a bad impression if you act like that Mako.

Rin: I totally agree with Mei chan! >.< You gotta stay calm Mako..
C-A-L-M, calm!
Waku walks back eating chocolate as well trying to fix her patch over her eye, " back.." Waku said
Makoto stays silent.

Natsume: Well Waku san anything you want to confess? You like Makoto don't you?

Natsume gave a smirk.

Makoto wanted to say someting but stopped himself and stayed silent.

Rin: Waku if you don't you can say but make it sound like a natural "no" otherwise we'll think you do like him.
" What?" Waku tilts her head in confusion, " what if I do, what if I don't, it's my business not yours, but who knows I may like someone else in the school, but I may not.." Waku said
Rin: Whaa?? Now you're just confusing me... it's a YES or NO question..

Meika: Rin nii chan stop bothering her!
" yes or no isn't part of this question, it may seem as one but you don't know what it fully means, my business is mine, your business is yours, so just stop bugging me.." Waku said
Rin & Natsume: Well we won't stop...

Meika: Seriously nii chan, Natsu san..
Kasukabae- Lets ask it this way, Waka do you like him as a friend in the friend zone
" shut up, shut up AND SHUT UP" Waku yells like shes getting irritated
Kasukabae- That is for now gonna be a yes
Natsume: Waku san, if you just answer the question we won't say anything to bother you. It's also irritating for us that you won't answer the question! Yeah and I agree with Kasu san, if you don't answer it'l just be a yes for us!
Kasukabae- So what would you want him to be in you're martial status?
" guys just stop this" Ryou said
Kasukabae- Ok fine. Buy anyway when is school gonna start?
Natsume: In about half an hour..

Rin: We still have plenty of time!

Makoto: To do what?

Meika: He probably wants to ditch school and go surfing.

Rin: No I don't.. well maybe I do! But what do you guys wanna do?
Kasukabae- I'll ditch school anyway. So maybe the beach would be nice...
Rin: Really? We don't have much time though! But I always have swimsuits prepared for the girls and swim pants for the guys in my backpack!

Meika: Really nii chan? Are we going NOW?... Oh well I guess it isn't up to me to make decisions!

Natsume: I'm out, I'll just chill with Mei and everyone else who doesn't wanna go!

Makoto: I'm coming! And if I am I'm dragging you with me Nat chan, you too Meika! And Ryou and Waku!