Anime Haruhi Suzumiya's Birthday party!.

HatsuneMiku- posted on Oct 09, 2013 at 09:37PM
Lets all celebrate Haruhi Suzumiya's Birthday party. Post whatever you wanna post for Haruhi Suzumiya's Birthday. 10/8/2013. ^_^
Lets all celebrate Haruhi Suzumiya's Birthday party. Post whatever you wanna post for Haruhi Suzumiya
last edited on Oct 09, 2013 at 09:38PM

Anime 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ZEADPOOL1991 said…
DOES mikuru POP OUTTA A CAKE IN THE BUNNY SUIT?? please say yes
HatsuneMiku- commented…
Yes Mikuru Asahina pops out of the cake wearing her Bunny Girl outfit. Cause haruhi Suzumiya ordered her to do that. Don't worry Kyon and Koizumi went and bought Haruhi Suzumiya a Birthday cake. And all the SOS Brigade member bought The SOS Brigade leader Birthday presents. :) over a year ago
ZEADPOOL1991 commented…
YAY!!! may our lovely goddess have a great B-day over a year ago
HatsuneMiku- commented…
I agree. No matter what haruhi Suzumiya will have the best Birthday ever. And the best life. As Leader of the SOS Brigade. ^_^ over a year ago
over a year ago HatsuneMiku- said…
Haruhi Suzumiya. And the SOS Brigade Hot Pot Birthday Party!. To celebrate Haruhi's Birthday.
last edited over a year ago
Haruhi Suzumiya. And the SOS Brigade Hot Pot Birthday Party!. To celebrate Haruhi's Birthday.
ZEADPOOL1991 commented…
i wish i was there, everything looks so great,, oh well, HAPPY BIRTH DAY HARUHI!! over a year ago
HatsuneMiku- commented…
I wish i was there as well. And did you know this picture is from The Disappearnce of haruhi Suzumiya movie. Well. This picture is from the last part. Where Kyon walks into the SOS Brigade clubroom. This is what would of happened if they progressed more with the movie. over a year ago
HatsuneMiku- commented…
I agree with you yes we will find a way. ^_^ over a year ago
over a year ago HatsuneMiku- said…
Haruhi Suzumiya haveing fun with everyone. In the SOS Brigade. While they are celebrating Haruhi Suzumiya's Birthday!.
Haruhi Suzumiya haveing fun with everyone. In the SOS Brigade. While they are celebrating Haruhi Suzu
ZEADPOOL1991 commented…
JUST SO CUTE!!! over a year ago
HatsuneMiku- commented…
Yep i agree with you. ^_^ over a year ago
over a year ago CandyforniaGurl said…
Sorry this is late, but here's a picture of the group eating watermelon, in celebration of Haruhi's birthday!~ :3
Sorry this is late, but here's a picture of the group eating watermelon, in celebration of Haruhi's b
ZEADPOOL1991 commented…
LOVE IT!! over a year ago
CandyforniaGurl commented…
^ Thank you!(: over a year ago
HatsuneMiku- commented…
I love this picture as well. Thanks for uploading it. ^-^ over a year ago
over a year ago Issac_Clarke said…
Happy birthday Haruhi ^^
over a year ago NagisaFurukawa- said…
cake
Happy Birthday Haruhi Suzumiya. Sorry i am so very late on telling you this. Your one of my most favorite Anime girls of all time. Keep oup the good work with the SOS Brigade and everything. You rock Haruhi Suzumiya. Happy Birthday Haruhi Suzumiya 🎂 <3