Anime Soul Eater RP

Shadow_spades5 posted on Aug 21, 2013 at 05:59AM
Soul eater rp one of the best shows ever...

Anime 44 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
(Here is a Sample and My Own Profile, I'm asking to make this simple, use this format of OC Creation)

Name: Satou Itsuki
Type: (Weapon or Meister) Meister
Type of Weapon: (User) Can Wield any Weapon as long as their Soul Wavelengths can be Synchronized
Partner: (Make your own or Partner with another Person) None at the Moment
Appearance: (Pic)
Personality: [You'll see]
Other: N/A
last edited over a year ago
(Here is a Sample and My Own Profile, I'm asking to make this simple, use this format of OC Creation)
over a year ago Time_Master said…
Name: Grapher
Type: Weapon (Ion Cannon, 1 minute charge up time)
Partner: Satou Itsuki
Appearance: Pic
Personality: wants to avoid any fighting as possible, as he has destroyed a lot of buildings with his ion beam.
Other: Normal Ion Cannons are in space, but Grapher is like a Rocket Launcher, but shoots an Ion beam. Grapher's Ion beam is Cyan coloured.
Name: Grapher
Type: Weapon (Ion Cannon, 1 minute charge up time)
Partner: Satou Itsuki
Ap
anifanfreak commented…
Oh yeah, Sweet Roxas Pic dude over a year ago
(So ya wanna Team up do ya Time_Master? ALRIGHT THEN!!)

Satou: *He Walked Through the Town eyes Closed only focusing on the Soul Wavelengths of other Beings Nearby* I Don't Sense any Keishen around at the Moment, You? *He Turned To Grapher*
Grapher just walks along side Satou
"a faint one... 14 feet from us, then a left"
Satou: Hrrm... It's Not Exactly Keishen but it's Definitely Disturbed We should Investigate... *He pulled his Hood over his Head and Walked around the Corner Skimming the Wall*
Grapher follow behind, clamping his arm to Satou's shoulder, ready to transform into his weapon form when needed
Satou: *He Held up his hand and signaled for Grapher to stop moving* Hold up... There's a Person over there... They're injured... Transform into a small, Portable version so You wont look too inconspicuous *He Held out his hand* Preferably something That can fit in my hand?
Grapher turns into a 44.Magnum modeled Revolver

"The power is decreased by 4, so you only have 1 shot"
Grapher turns into a 44.Magnum modeled Revolver

"The power is decreased by 4, so you only have 1 s
Satou: *He Snickered* Heh... You know that's all I need Graph... *He Tucked Grapher (Pistol Form) into a gun Sheath at his back and Walked out* Hey... You okay there?

(Who'll be the Mystery Person?)
An old man was lieing on the floor, he looked up at the strange boy

"h-help... m-me"
Satou: Wha?! H-Hey! Are you okay?! *He Ran Over*
The old man looked frightened

"n-no! don't come over here! it might come baAAAAGH"

As the old man said this, he was stabbed by an arm, it was a halfling of a Keishen

"OOOOOOOOH! mOOOOOOOOOOOOrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeEEeeE fOOOOOOOOOooooooddDD! EEHEHEHEHeheheHEEHeHEhEheehEheHehe"
Satou: *He Jumped back and Drew the Pistol* Lord Death... Forgive me... *He Undid the Barrel Spun it and Clicked it back into place* One Bullet, 1/6 chance to hit my target... Hmm... *He Pulled the Trigger and the Bullet ran thru the barrel out and thru the mans Head Reducing him to a Keishen Egg *He Tossed Grapher into the air* There... Chow time for you Graph...
Time_Master commented…
but its an Ion beam :P over a year ago
anifanfreak commented…
Fine, One ION Bullet over a year ago
In midair, Grapher changed back to Human Form, landed on his feet, he took the Keishen egg in one hand, and ate it whole

*gulp* "wheew... thanks for the meal"
Satou: That's what? 97?
"yes, 97, should we report in?"
Satou: Not just yet, Let's wait till you get your 99th Keishen Egg, then we'll hunt down a Witch
"i wonder how a witch will taste" Grapher says while licking his lips.
Satou: Let's not get too hasty now, Witches are stronger than Any Keishen we'll face, I'm not even Sure we'll be able to defeat one on our first try to be completely honest...
"whats there to think about? by my logic it should be simple: Laser bolt + Witches head = Dinner" Grapher looked back to Satou "so, where are we going to find 2 more Keishen? i heard there was one in Paris"
Satou: Theres Quite a Few in Paris... We should be able to Exceed, but let's not...
"Well then! lets go!"
Grapher jumped towards Satou and turned into his Ion Cannon form, and magnatized to Satou's back,
"You get going there, and wake me when we get there, I'm going to sleep."
Satou: We shall...

*After a Few hours and a long struggle about the form Grapher was in they managed to get to Paris by Flight, he knocked on The Cannon Barrel*

Satou: Wake up, we're here.
Grapher woke from the hit, and being so suddenly woken up he accedentaly changed back to human, in doing so hit the ground pretty hard
"ouch... that hurts!"
Graher stood up, and stretched
"Good morning Paris!"
Satou: Calm down, It's Morning, but it's still 4 AM! So Shh! *He Pressed a Finger to his lips*
Grapher looked a bit annoyed "4 AM? it was 7PM back in Death city... i was asleep for 8 hours and i didn't even wake up once?... damnit I'm getting too lazy"
Satou: Nope... And Yes, Yes you are
Grapher looked more annoyed at his response
"shaddap, lets just get going, we gotta find a Keishen before people begin walking in the streets."
Satou: Roger... I'll focus on the South, you Focus North... *He Closed his eyes Tightly and he looked for Evil Souls around the Far side of the Southern City*
Grapher looked towards the northern side...
[Wow... i can already see 18 of them... far too weak though, but there is 1 strong one... maybe]
"I got one strong one on my side, how bout you?"
Satou: Just one, sufficient enough to count as a Qualified as a Keishen Egg... It's very Close... What's the Approx. Distance on your Target? Mine's about 35 Meters away from us...
"about... 66 Meters and rising"
Satou: Hrm... Keep track of it, let's Dispatch the Keishen North from here then Follow the Other on in the South *He Posed so that Grapher could Transform into a Cannon on his Shoulder* C'mon, we hafta Hurry...
Grapher jumped, and turned into his Cannon form, while begining to charge his Ion Beam
"Ready"
Satou: I'm gonna Teleport... Don't Hurl... *He Disappeared and Appeared on the Roof tops looking down upon the Small But Dense Collection of Keishen, he Simply blasted away every Keishen there leaving one strong enough to count* C'mon, Hurry up
"DUDE! *weeze weeze* you expect me to shoot Ion beams like they are just light *weeze weeze* i need long to recharge... [33% charged], wait untill we get to 80% to *weeze* shoot... [50% charged]"

[67% charged]

[77% charged]

[80% charged]
Satou: Sorry, We need to Get this done Quickly!! *He Teleported once more*
[99% charge]
"Jeeze! warn me next time you're gunna unload when shooting! then I'll switch to 6-cell revolver mode, instead of 1-shot-cannon"
Satou: Dude, I only shot you Once, you just weren't Ready! Switch to a Pistol so I can Load and Unload you faster, Transport too, You're Heavy as hell in this form... I was only rushing cause That Keishen is Nearly out of the Town already!! *He Was Dashing through the City tracking the Keishen in the Distance*
Grapher changed form into a Sniper Rifle, a very long one

"There! now shoot him!"
Satou: Right...! *He Jumped High into the air, he Quickly Aimed down the Scope and Shot the Keishen Through the Head, reverting it into an Egg Pulling back the Bullet cartridge cocking it to load another bullet in the barrel* There, I'm gonna Teleport again... *He disappeared and Appeared in a Small Alley way a few feet from the Egg, throwing Grapher into the air* There you go... That'll get you back to 100%
Grapher changed back to human, the teleporting takes alot out of him.
" I need to get used to the damn teleporting..."
Shiro grabs the Keishen egg, and swallows it whole, 98 eggs out of 99.
*clap* Shiro claps his hands together
"Thanks for the meal"
Satou: *He Sighed* I've Nearly run my energy Dry Teleporting Here and there, Let's get back to that Other Soul so we can get our 99th one... *He Began walking southward, but stopped with a Shudder* Something is there... And it's Soul Wavelength is HUGE... *He Gritted his teeth* I don't know if I wanna be right but... I think that might be a witch there... *He Stared at the Sky seeing the Peak of the Massive Soul over the buildings in the distance*
"Oh! you didn't notice that before? it was there when i woke up,there's been a witch nearby the whole time, but we can't get her yet, i need 99 souls"

Grapher grabbed his shoulder while saying this