Anime Kingdom Hearts (WHOLE SERIES) RP (CLOSED)

anifanfreak posted on Jul 03, 2013 at 10:08PM
You all know it! You all Love it! The Famous Disney Game By Square Enix, KINDOM HEARTS! NOW YOU GET TO BE A PART OF THE STORY!!!

Create your own OC and/or Use other Characters from the series!

Characters:
Sora - Claimed - Anifanfreak
Riku - Claimed - Anifanfreak
Kairi - Claimed - hikari_hiwatari
Ventus
Namine
Roxas
Axel/Lea - Claimed - Riku114
Aqua
Terra
Vanitas
Goofy - Claimed - Anifanfreak
Donald - Claimed - hikari_hiwatari
Mickey
Xion
Leon - Claimed - hikari_hiwatari
Xemnas - Claimed - Anifanfreak
Xigbar - Claimed - Anifanfreak
Jack Skellington - Claimed - Anifanfreak

All Organization XIII (Includes Xehanort, Xenmas, And Marluxia, choose Individuals, not all)
Gimney
All Disney Characters Included in the Series (Including The Destiny Island) (Individual)
Cloud
(ANY KH CHARACTER YOU CAN THINK OF!)

You can Be A Guardian of Light, fighting for King Mickey, alongside Sora, Kairi, Goofy, Donald, Riku, Axel/Lea, Etc.

OR

You can be one of the Thirteen Darknesses, Fighting for Xehanort, alongside The Original Organization XIII, Siåx, Xemnas, Xigbar, Marluxia, Larxine, Luxord, Etc.

NOW GO SAVE OR DESTROY THE WORLD WIELDERS OF THE Keyblades!

For OCs Use this Format!

Name:
Weapon Name: (Use either Guardian Of light, Seeker of Darkness, or Make it Original, no Need for Pics)
Appearance:
Personality:
Birth World: (Use Worlds from The Series)

OC List
Anifanfreak (Me)- Yuki
Riku114- Kanten Tsunki
Riku114- Kaien Tsunki
musicxgirl18- Alana
musicxgirl18-Alexis
hikari_hiwatari- Serene Yuki
xXDreamWriterXx-Atari
last edited on Sep 04, 2013 at 11:53PM

Anime 445 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 445

over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Name: Yūki (Means Courage)
Side: Guardian Of Light
Weapon Name: Second Wish
Appearance: (Pic)
Personality: Kind, Straightforward in Battle, Smart, Strategic, Fighter, Competative
Birth World: ??? (Thought as Traverse Town, even tough his Files aren't located in any of the Known Worlds)
last edited over a year ago
Name: Yūki (Means Courage)
Side: Guardian Of Light
Weapon Name: Second Wish
Appearance:
over a year ago HatsuneMiku- said…
smile
Hey you like Kingdome Hearts than could you please join my Samuari Legends Musashi fan club here is link link Samuari Legends Musashi has the same game Play as Kingdom Hearts does. So please join it ok.
(During the time of Soras Memory Restoration ((KH 358/2 Days))

Yuki: *Traveling thru the Destiny Isle he sits on the tree Sora usually sits on and Watches the Sun Set*

Riku: Hey, Y'know that's My buddy Soras' Seat there right...? *Comes up from Behind Yuki*

Yuki: O-Oh Sorry...

Riku: No Problem. He's Kinda... Away At the Moment...

Yuki: Oh... Well, I have to go anyway so...

Riku: Before you go Let me introduce Myself, I'm Riku *Extends his hand*

Yuki: Yuki A Pleasure to make your acquaintance Riku! *Shakes Riku's hand and walks away*

Riku: He Seems Familiar... But why...? Hmm... *Calls a portal and warps to The Castle Oblivion*
Yuki: *Walks thru Traverse town Seeing Cid, he Greets him* Hiya Cid, How have you been?

Cid: Hey Kid! You get Taller an' Taller every time I see you!

Yuki: Aw Not really! I Haven't Grown in the Past three months!

Cid: Anyway, Wanna Spar? You HAVE been Practicing with your Keyblade haven't you?

Yuki: Oh Definitely, Heartless wont stop popping up in the Dwarves Woods!

Cid: Haha Those Seven Maniacs can Take care o' themselves you know that! *Takes a Fighting stance*

Yuki: True, but They're also quite the Teammates! *Materializes Second Wish and Takes a Fighting Stance*

*They Charge one another, clashing repeatedly*
JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
PLZ JOIN

link
over a year ago Riku114 said…
(-_- Anifan! I love kh! Why you no tell?! XD)

Name: Kanten Tsunki
Side: Dark, though aids the light
Weapon Name: Midnight Crystal
Appearance: PIC
Personality: I dont put this because it changes far too much in the rp
Birth World: Unknown to Most, especially since you never find him staying in one place for very long

(I know I didnt tell you I love Kingdom Hearts but my name kinda gives it away....... Anyways if you make any rps that I like here dont hesitate to tell me through mail. I missed your sword art online and seems to far for me to join. Well rp subjects I like:

Bleach *never lasted long though*
SAO
KH
Pokemon
Code Geass
K-Project
Fruits Basket *maybe*
Supernatural
Animal Based
Guardian's of Gahoole series
Mythology

And if I missed any Im in a lot of RPs in Random Roleplay club so if you are curious for more just check the ones im in and what they have in common)
(-_- Anifan! I love kh! Why you no tell?! XD)

Name: Kanten Tsunki
Side: Dark, though aid
Riku114 commented…
actually anything that could possibly involve swords i wouldnt mind joining. over a year ago
anifanfreak commented…
HELLO YOUR NAME IS FUCKING RIKU!! *FACE PALM* HOW'D I NOT SEE THAT?!?!?!?! ME SO DERPY! XD over a year ago
anifanfreak commented…
;-; You don't have to Be so Blunt... ;-; over a year ago
Kanten sat in a distance on a tree watching Yuki and Cid clashing off.

Kanten: They dont seem half bad...... *jumped down and walked over to them* May I challange the winner?
(gtg see ya dont get to far.....)
over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Name: Alana
Side: Neutral
Weapon Name: Lost Heart
Appearance: Girl on the left
Personality: Quiet, helpful, brave
Birth World: Twilight Town but she doesn't stay there long since she moves to different worlds a lot.

Name: Alexis
Side: Darkness(she's Alana's Nobody)
Weapon Name: Poison Apple
Appearance: Girl on the right
Personality: Cruel, mean
Birth World: Unknown
Name: Alana
Side: Neutral
Weapon Name: Lost Heart
 Appearance: Girl on the left
Personal
marceleevampkq commented…
You didnt do the name of a nobody over a year ago
marceleevampkq commented…
Its supposed to be an annagram of the original persons with an X added but anyway love the character! over a year ago
Alana watches the three from a distance, interested but doesn't want to go over. She likes it better that way.
over a year ago killer24 said…
(i'm sorry dude but i can't join, i know nothing of Kingdom of Hearts sorry again)
(That's Fine It's Not Just for KH fans it's for all)

Yuki: Sure, Why not? *Launches a Firaga blast at Cid* Can't Keep up anymore Cid? *DodgeRolls out of Cids Way and launches a Bizzara at Cid Freezing Him Thoroughly, He Materializes Lion Heart and Smashed Cid out of the Ice*

Cid: H-Hey! N-No fair! I c-can't use Magic, y-you know th-that! *Shivers*

Yuki: But you can Harness it! Fire! *Launches a Small Fireball at Cid, which He catches* See? *Smirks*

Cid: Shut up kid! Just cause You been Practicin' and Beat me ONCE--

Yuki: For the Seventh time in the row

Cid: WHATEVER! *Storms off into his Accessory Store*

Yuki: Sheesh! *Looks over at Kanten* I can Tell you're a "Nobody" But... You don't have a Malicious Aura? *Dispels His Keyblade after Reverting it to a Kingdom Key*
(Lol about 4 years ago I started my KH Obsession and about 1/2 or 1 year later I made Riku114 my username for many things then I got off the obsession and then back on it about 4 months ago and got off it again 1 week ago.)

Kanten: Whats with the question? Is it that odd that a 'Nobody' doesnt have a Malicious aura?
Alana's ears twitched at 'Nobody'. She stared at Kanten. "So he's a Nobody as well huh? Hmmmm...." She continued to watch them.
anifanfreak commented…
Oh I Should Mention This Now, Yuki has his own Nobody and Heartless, his Heart is Also Being Consumed by Darkness, Just Like Terra And Riku, But it's Slightly Different... over a year ago
Name: Kaien Tsunki
Side: Light (Kanten's Somebody and will be introduced later)
Weapon Name: Shining Wing
Appearance: PIC
Birth World: Hollow Bastion, travels
Name: Kaien Tsunki
Side: Light (Kanten's Somebody and will be introduced later)
Weapon Nam
Riku114 commented…
brb over a year ago
over a year ago hikari_hiwatari said…
Thank you Riku for telling meh XD I will make a character later
Yuki: Quite, Only two Other Nobodies I've Met have Mostly Good intent, You don't seem to have ANY evil intent... And That IS Quite Strange, I Admit, Even I have Evil intent but I'd Never actually do it for my own good... You must be... Never mind, Shall we Get on with this Duel? *Stands up straight*
Kanten: Yeah but first I would like to tell you I never really bothered much about that Organization 13, Im a free roam nobody and I work for no one. *summons Midnight Crystal (pic below the one on the left, the one on the right is Kaien's keyblade) and stands up* Im ready when you are
Kanten: Yeah but first I would like to tell you I never really bothered much about that Organization
Yuki: Ah! That's good to hear! I'd bet you're strong then! *Summons Second Wish, it Reverts into a Kingdom Key then a second Keyblade, another Kingdom Key appears in his Other Hand, they Both Transform into The same Keyblade, Lion Heart* So Lets See if you can Handle this! *Disappears and Reappears Behind him Swinging one Blade towards Kanten* No Killing Now!
Kanten clashed keyblades with him then quickly jumped back bringing his keyblade with him.

Kanten: Fira!

Kanten quickly launched a Fira at Yuki.
Yuki: *Dodge Rolls out of the Way* Wateraga! *Swings His lack Lion Heart up Causing A Large Swell of Water To Shoot at Kanten, Jumping Into the Air, he places One Keyblade Beneath his Feet and Rides the Wave of Wateraga jumps into the air taking Both Keyblades and Points Both Keyblades Down* Dual Magic attack: Spiral Firaga Charge! *A Firaga Forms at the Tip of The White Blade and Aeroga at the Other The Firaga Fuses with the Aeroga, he Launches Downwards spinning Rapidly* Hah!
Kanten: *thinks: Interesting......* Aeroga *launches an Aeroga then quickly shouted* Reflecta *quickly blocked what the aeroga didnt with the reflecta and came in to strike*
Yuki: *Smirks ad Flips Over in Air Dodging Kanten And Falls down to the ground, before he Hit the Ground* Gravitga! *Reverses Gravity and steps on the Ground launching at Kanten, He Dispels his Magic and he Spun around *He Points both Blades at the Floating Kanten and they Glowed, orbs Begun to Form around him* STOPGA! *All of Time Except For the Nearby Spectators and Kantens Head so That He could Look around* You're doing Pretty Well! I Actually Underestimated you! This is the First time I've ever had to use Gavitga OR Stopga, Let alone BOTH! *Appears Above Kanten and Spins downwards swinging both Blades at Kantens Open Side to send him to the Ground* You gonna Counter or What?!
Alana watched the battle and got a little closer still watching in the shadows.
Kanten blocked the attack, then pushed him away, he held his ground nearly falling to a knee to block it.

Kanten: Same with you. First person that got me to use Reflecta or anything related to it. I typically dont use anything besides Fire Blizzard and Thunder based for regular. Not to mention there you nearly got me onto a knee. Anyways we should cut this here, I plan to fight you another time so I dont want to know all your tricks.
Yuki: And Yet you haven't seen even HALF of them! *Smiles and Dissipates his Keyblades, Walks up to him and Holds out his hand for Kanten to Shake* Names Yuki. *Grin*
Kanten: Yeah same here. *shakes his hand* And Im Kanten. Nice meeting you. *looks around* So what do you plan to do?
Yuki: *Looks up at the Night Sky of Traverse Town* Dunno... I'm Just a Traveller, I'm Heading to Hollow Bastion after this, then to Halloween Town, and finally I'll bunker down and rest a While in Good Ol' Disney Castle, I Have a Meeting with King Mickey and Queen Minnie In two days. I Can't Be late for it, It has to Do with These things here *Summons a Kingdom Key* I Have So Many I can Form, Just Thinking about what I wanna do, one comes out at Random... But these ones *Transforms Kingdom Key into Second Wish then into Black Burn* Come out the Most... Dunno Why... *The Blades Disappear* So, what about you?
Name: Serene Yuki
Side: Light
Weapon Name: Devine Rose
Appearance: pic
Birth World: Destiny Island
Name: Serene Yuki
Weapon Name: Devine Rose
Appearance: pic
Birth World: Dest
anifanfreak commented…
I have dat Pic :3 over a year ago
Riku114 commented…
me 2 over a year ago
Kanten: Hum..... Im a traveler my self..... I just go back from the Neverland and before that Land of Dragons....... I travel completely on whim..... Hollow Bastion and Halloween Town. Mind if I tag along?
Serene then landed near Kanten and Yuki "owww..." she groaned in pain as she sat up and shook her head then started rubbing it
Riku114 commented…
landed via? over a year ago
Riku114 commented…
gummi ship? sky? tree? over a year ago
anifanfreak commented…
Or Just Plain From outta Nowhere over a year ago
hikari_hiwatari commented…
Just plain from out of no where XD over a year ago
Yuki: Uhm... Okay First of all... *Looks at Kanten* Sure, I don't mind, and second of all, WHAT THE HECK?! *Looks down at Serene and Slowly Edges up to her, His hand glows* Cure. *Serene Glowed Green and her Head was healed along with other Injuries* Uhm... You okay...?
over a year ago killer24 said…
(this is soooo confusing!!!!!!!!!!)
anifanfreak commented…
Well, then, UNDERSTAND IT SO YOU AREN'T CONFUSED XD over a year ago
killer24 commented…
you know that didn't help right over a year ago
Alana took this oppuntity and snuck up behind Kanten. She taps his shoulder. "Hey, you got a sec?"
Yuki: What's With all the Random Appearances?! *Sweat Drop*
(Well i cant say not knowing the basics doesnt help you on understanding it)

Kanten: *looked at Serene then Yuki then Alana then back at Yuki* Hey Yuki can you take care of that girl? *looks at Alana* Make it quick.
Yuki: Well... I Should Have Enough MP for a Curaga... HMPH! Curaga! *Second Wish appears in his hand and he swings it up pointing it into the air a Large Field of Green Energy Surrounds Everyone Healing Everyone of everything* Hff hff That is Tiring... Now C'mon, Get up! *Holds out his hand to help Serene Up*
Alana cleared her throat. "I hear that your a Nobody. I was wondering if you have seen another Nobody. Someone who almost looks like me but has longer hair."
Serene took his hand an stood up "thanks umm where am I?" she said while rubbing the back of her head and looked up at the school

(Hey Ani do you mind if I make Serene come from another world?)
anifanfreak commented…
No Problem ^-^ over a year ago
Kanten: If I did, I probably would of left the world that I saw her in immediately. So no. Almost everyworld I went to I managed to explore rather comfortably.

(I know you arent asking me but...... Another Wold? As in?)
anifanfreak commented…
She Probably Means like a Whole New World, one that wasn't in any of the Games over a year ago
Alana looked down, almost disappointed. "I see...thank you. Sorry for bothering you."
Yuki: Uhm You're in Traverse Town... My name's Yuki... And Where'd you come from exactly? *Stares at her, head Tilted to the Side*
over a year ago werandy said…
Name: Guyo dark-son
Weapon Name: angle-heart
Appearance:(pic)
Personality: hot head,can be nice if he wants to.
Birth World: sorry but what do you mean?
Name: Guyo dark-son
Weapon Name: angle-heart 
Appearance:(pic)
Personality:
Riku114 commented…
im guessing you dont know much about kingdom hearts do you? over a year ago
werandy commented…
yup :( over a year ago
Riku114 commented…
well in kingdom hearts there are several worlds. Some from disney movies. Some native ones. They are all seperate worlds. Ill give you a link to all the worlds over a year ago
Riku114 commented…
link over a year ago
Kanten: Hum...... Guessing you are looking for her?
Alana looked up at him and then down, nodding her head. "Yes, I am..."
Kanten: Ill bet you will find her eventually if you keep your mind to it
Alana stares at him and slowly smiles a bit. "Thank you. I will."
Serene was about to say something but then she shut her mouth and made a thinking look then looked back at them "umm....destiny island" she said from her own thought it was obvious she struggled to remember

(i know i said destiny island but i won't be a spoiler yet)
Kanten: Good luck. *walked over to Serene* Are you okay?