Anime I Luv My Asians !!!!!

mariepam198 posted on Jun 06, 2013 at 01:26AM
Okay so I Love Asian anime characters and I want to see how many Asian anime characters are out there so post away ~ :3

I will begin by posting Kanda from D-Gray Man
Okay so I Love Asian anime characters and I want to see how many Asian anime characters are out there
last edited on Jun 06, 2013 at 01:29AM

Anime 20 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mariepam198 said…
Oooh I got another Asian I want to post :)

Japan from Hetalia

Oooh I got another Asian I want to post  :)

Japan from Hetalia
over a year ago ChadKumada said…
oh boy, I imagine 90% of anime character are Japanese, guess I'll try to post a non-Japanese asian.

Here's one: Apachai from Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple is from Thailand.
last edited over a year ago
oh boy, I imagine 90% of anime character are Japanese, guess I'll try to post a non-Japanese asian.
CandyforniaGurl commented…
Exactly what I was thinking. Most anime characters are Asian, because they're Japanese! xD Some people think they don't look Japanese, but anime is from Japan, they have Japanese names, and all the high school anime is based off Japanese high school and lifestyles. xP over a year ago
Not all anime characters are Asian I have watched so many animes where the characters are not Asian ...

Heck most of the animes I watch have American or European characters XD

Another Asian Character Lenalee * D-Gray Man * she is from China :)

Not all anime characters are Asian I have watched so many animes where the characters are not Asian .
Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats is half English and half Indian (is this Asian enough?) and lives in Chicago.
Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats is half English and half Indian (is this Asian enough?) and lives in
Kotetsu (Wild Tiger) and his daughter Kaede are Japanese living in America in Tiger & Bunny.
Kotetsu (Wild Tiger) and his daughter Kaede are Japanese living in America in Tiger & Bunny.
Komui Lee a Chinese man living in what I believe is France or maybe England .....

Komui Lee a Chinese man living in what I believe is France or maybe England .....
Tsubaki a Japanese female living in Death City
Tsubaki a Japanese female living in Death City
ChadKumada commented…
she's the best over a year ago
over a year ago CandyforniaGurl said…
Lau and Ran Mao from Kuroshitsuji are Chinese and Black Butler's setting is in England.
Lau and Ran Mao from Kuroshitsuji are Chinese and Black Butler's setting is in England.
ChadKumada commented…
they're pretty cool looking over a year ago
Shampoo and Mousse from Ranma 1/2 are from an Amazon tribe from China. Shampoo chased Ranma to Japan from China and now lives in Japan. Mousse, well, he chased Shampoo to Japan.
Shampoo and Mousse from Ranma 1/2 are from an Amazon tribe from China.  Shampoo chased Ranma to Japan
Maybe I should change this to post Asians who are not from japan XD

Tsui Ling from Kaze No Stigma
She is from China , but later was reborn as a Japanese person named Lapis
Maybe I should change this to post Asians who are not from japan XD 

Tsui Ling from Kaze No Stigma
ChadKumada commented…
oh nice. i figure a Japanese person is still interesting to post as long as the anime does not take place mostlly in Japan or many countries are represented. over a year ago
over a year ago CandyforniaGurl said…
Revy from Black Lagoon. She's Chinese-American.
Revy from Black Lagoon. She's Chinese-American.
Vietnam and Taiwan from Hetalia who are from Vietnam and Taiwan XD

The one in the pink dress is Taiwan
The one in the green dress is Vietnam
Vietnam and Taiwan from Hetalia who are from Vietnam and Taiwan XD

The one in the pink dress is
ChadKumada commented…
oh, i've never seen them before over a year ago
Tomoe is a priestess from a Japan-like fictional country in Queen's Blade.
Tomoe is a priestess from a Japan-like fictional country in Queen's Blade.
mariepam198 commented…
She looks really cool and reminds me or Sango from Inuyasha :) over a year ago
over a year ago Niichrome said…
Hei, from Darker than Black. Electric Chinese Batman.
Hei, from Darker than Black. Electric Chinese Batman.
anyone know any Korean characters? i can't think of any. i'm sure there's a Hetalia character or two named Korea, but i don't know them.
I can't think of any Korean ones. Sorry. over a year ago
mariepam198 commented…
There are two Hetalia characters named North and South Korea anyone is welcoem to post them if they want to ;) over a year ago
The cast of Koihime Musou are from ancient China.
The cast of Koihime Musou are from ancient China.
This cute girl is from Malaysia. She gave Muromi-san a cononut.
This cute girl is from Malaysia.  She gave Muromi-san a cononut.
over a year ago bubblegum_kiss said…
I kinda feel like it's cheating posting Hetalia characters cause it's so obvious but... (South) Korea.
I kinda feel like it's cheating posting Hetalia characters cause it's so obvious but... (South) Korea
I don't think it would be cheating. x3 They count too. over a year ago
mariepam198 commented…
I already did three Hetalia characters so it is not cheating XD over a year ago
The entire cast of Demon King Daimao are from a future city that is like a cultural mix of Japan , China , and England which makes it so unique :3

Similarities to :

Japan : In the city there are different family clans of ninja and samurai and there is also a huge interest in rice

China : You can see some pandas in certain scenes and Chinese styled architecture for certain areas

England : There is a school for the magically gifted that is very similar to English castles and of the culture of the city revolves around religion . Plus there are dragons and hell hounds which are common in English folklore .

The entire cast of Demon King Daimao are from a future city that is like a cultural mix of Japan , Ch
ChadKumada commented…
i never thought of it that way, but yeah, it is an interesting mix over a year ago
Prince Soma and Agni from Black Butler

They are both from India , but constantly visit England on either business trips or just to visit Ciel who often get's very annoyed at this XD
Prince Soma and Agni from Black Butler 

They are both from India , but constantly visit England o