Anime Life Roleplay!

Cerudays posted on May 29, 2013 at 06:52AM
Hi everyone! Welcome to the thread. c:
This is going to be a life roleplay, which is basically a laid-back setting where characters can interact, build friendships/relationships, live out a daily life, and accomplish any main plots or problems that may arise. The best thing about this roleplay is that there is no main plot, so that leaves any major plot points to develop on their own without any sort of story binding creative flow. Great, right? xD

Anyways, I guess I'll lay down a few main rule thingies, since those are always needed...
-No actual anime characters: I want you to be creative and come up with your own character to flesh out and make! No characters from an anime series/video game/book/whatever- everything comes from your own imagination!

-No godmodding: Don't make a character with insanely powerful magical powers that will win every fight, or controls other characters. This also ties into powerplaying; don't control another user's character in your post, please.

-There is actually a beginning setting: The setting that the roleplay will start out as is an away-from-home high school academy (I chose this setting so that you can keep a character's personal life+public daily happenings combined; whether the roleplay stays in the highschool or eventually branches out, we'll only find out as this thing continues.

-Try and be descriptive while you write: I want this roleplay to be special in that it will not really be written in a script format (for those who aren't familiar with RP lingo, this means that this roleplay will be written like a book, and not like a play script: (example of what this thread should not contain: *runs away from runaway tractor screaming* *flings churros into the air with a happy face*) Yeah, none of that. Try and bring out your inner writer! This isn't meant to exclude people, just to make things more interesting and descriptive to read.

... I think that covers most of the rules! Of course, other unspoken rules apply here (don't bring your personal problems into the thread as it's not related to roleplaying, don't fight out of character, try not to chat OOC all the time.) Otherwise, we're good! Have fun, everybody. ;u;

Oh, one more thing. If you could please make a bio for your character saying things like their name, age, gender, personality, appearance, background, the works... and maybe attach a picture/ describe them really well, that would be awesome (so pretty much before you bring in a character, just give us a heads up on who they are and that kind of thing.) You don't really have to ask to jump in, just introduce yourself+your character and join in!

REMEMBER PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE: THIS RP WILL NOT BE IN SCRIPT FORMAT, BUT RATHER LIT., WHICH IS WRITTEN WITH DESCRIPTION AND NOT ASTERISKS. THANK YOU, AND HAVE FUN! c:

CHARACTER LIST
+Cerudays:
-Maeko Tachibana
-Kyoko Hamasaki

+Liquidz-Flamez
-Shinrai Deriku
-Ro-i Kanatsuba

+werandy
-Brim Reaper

+darkmintoutau
-Shomi Kougetsu

+anifanfreak
-Masaru Odo
last edited on Jun 02, 2013 at 04:02AM
save

Anime 128 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...