Anime The Most Badash Anime Characters Of ALL TIME (By me.Not you.NUU POSTING YOUR PHOTOS! >:O)

Miss_muffin_x3 posted on Apr 20, 2013 at 10:41AM
As I said in the title,NONE!
If ou would like,You can message the photo! :D Hmm,Now heres the first one! NO,WHAT DO YOU WANT? Oh.Um.Its the The and only,Erza,Thats who! And no,These aren't in any order.Erza is sadly not the most badash *Sad violin music* Anyways,Here we go! Now look at that photo.Isnt it so cool? Erza is awesome and can change clothes,Armour,Stats,And weapons in like 2 seconds! Now thats an equip! If I were you,I would be looking up all of erzas armour right now.All epic,Ill tell ya! EPIC! :D
As I said in the title,NONE!
If ou would like,You can message the photo! :D Hmm,Now heres the first
last edited on Apr 20, 2013 at 10:45AM

Anime 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Miss_muffin_x3 said…
*FYI,When i said 'You can message in the photo! :D' Imeant that you HAVE to send your character suggestions to my messages instead of saying it here.
last edited over a year ago
Now,The next one is...*Epic Drumroll Please!* MOKA! Huh? you know her? from rosario + vampire? oh no,This isnt the ordinary moka! When the rosary on mokas chest is removed,The vampire blood in her awakens and blah blah blah blah blah!
Turns her hair silver and her eyes red and her voice even sounds kinda different.Her personality changes too.She is on my profile pic with the outer moka.*BTW,For those people who are fans of twilight and shit,this is nothing like it,so butt out* Check out the pic below! I think shes super badash~ And she even has an epic line when she kicks away some guy...'Know your place!' It doesnt sound like much,BUT ITS SO EPIC! xD Moving on,.
Now,The next one is...*Epic Drumroll Please!* MOKA! Huh? you know her? from rosario + vampire? oh no,
now this next one,Is toph! Yep,That kid from Avater the Last airbender!! Ah,memories xD.I couldnt find any badash pics of her,But most of us know,Shes pretty badash :3 Shes a blind earthbender that makes smartashed jokes all the time and shes just cool,I think we all know that :3
now this next one,Is toph! Yep,That kid from Avater the Last airbender!! Ah,memories xD.I couldnt fin
Now,Most of us hate the one Im aout to tell you.I know I do.But you have to admit,His full on badash! most of the time,Anyways.Oh? Who is it? Yes,Thats right! Vegita! Just look at his muscles,His hair,His expression,Its all badash,Am i right? Yeah :D
Now,Most of us hate the one Im aout to tell you.I know I do.But you have to admit,His full on badash!
Now,Next is guts.
Ugh.
Ignoring the name,He has a very strong personality and appearance and he is very badash :3 Here he is..
Now,Next is guts.
Ugh.
Ignoring the name,He has a very strong personality and appearance and he is
Heres another great one,its Yu! No,Its not you,Idiot! Its Yu Kanda! look at the photo,Dumbash.Now,Look at him! His cape,His face,His pants,His hair,And even his background!SO BADASH and theres so many fangirls for him xD
Poor guy,If he was real he would hyperventilate from hiding from his fans.:P
Heres another great one,its Yu! No,Its not you,Idiot! Its Yu Kanda! look at the photo,Dumbash.Now,Loo
Now,Is Lucy From Elfen Lied! Lucy is the alter ego of Nyu. When “Lucy” emerges, every situation will immediately turn into an absolute bloodbath. She is emotionless and violent; she doesn’t even mind slashing off a limb or two. Her badass and extreme violent disposition no doubt makes her deserves a spot in this list.
Now,Is Lucy From Elfen Lied!  Lucy is the alter ego of Nyu. When “Lucy” emerges, every situation
When you speaks of badassery, it is literally a compulsary to include Revy into the equation. The female gunslinger likes to smoke, cuss and shoot; she is always seen having a cigarette in her mouth, even in the midst of gunfights. Inherently, she is one of the top list of “women you don’t wanna go messing around with.”
When you speaks of badassery, it is literally a compulsary to include Revy into the equation. The fem
Shiki is a blasphemous entity. Her power, the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, can even kill God if she so desires. Her powers can see the Origin of all living and non-living things, in the form of lines, and cutting along these lines spell instant death. She can even capture spirits using her artificial arm, which replaced her organic arm since long time ago. That’s why she’s so badass, she fights with dignity like Erza, she doesn’t mind losing one of her limbs like Lucy, and she can fight as stylishly as Revy. She is everything, an embodiment of female badassery.
Shiki is a blasphemous entity. Her power, the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, can even kill God if s
Balsa uses a spear as her main weapon, even though being a woman, she can fend off four or five professional assassins and can easily defeat ordinary men with ease, making most “strong” men lose in shame.
Balsa uses a spear as her main weapon, even though being a woman, she can fend off four or five profe
over a year ago EmoSasuSaku said…
Suggestion, why dont you put this as an article =.=
Miss_muffin_x3 commented…
Dunno,Im an idiot maybe :3 over a year ago