Anime Request

RyujinKiryuu posted on Nov 12, 2012 at 03:34AM
Hello anime fans, Me and my friend are currently making an anime site. Before I go further I know what your thinking "Another anime site? great." But this site is going to be better then what you have seen from other anime sites, we are taking anime viewing to a whole new level. How? Well for one our main founder Gishi is a programer/developer this insures that the site will constantly be getting updated, also we will be listening to what you the viewer has to say and take your ideas to heart.

However I did not make this topic to advertise, I made this topic to request staff. If you would like to apply to join our staff please go here link

Note: You do not need experience to get the position you want, somethings have to be learned as you go.

PS: REALLY need Content managers.
last edited on Dec 05, 2012 at 01:47AM

Anime 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago tater7 said…
wink
wow the site looks really nice!
over a year ago AndrewX said…
I Wanna be A Worker,The Soonest I Can Work Is On Christmas Day,Its When I get My Own Computer.Send Me Requirements Of a Worker To AnimeFan424@gmail.com and Ill Look It Over
over a year ago RyujinKiryuu said…
smile
First of all sorry for the late reply,

@tater7: Thank You we work hard at what we do, and the last thing we want is another halfway done anime site. ^_^

@AndrewX: Thank you for your interest. If you would like to Join our staff please submit an application at link
Thank You.
over a year ago viktoriya773 said…
big smile
Wow nice!! Anime in subs AND DUBS! :D:D
Will I be able to watch it on my IPad? I'm all out of resources!