Anime Post a Character from an anime you watched today

ChadKumada posted on Oct 24, 2012 at 05:43AM
Post a picture of an anime character who appeared in an anime episode you watched today. You may post one character per day.

The image does not actually have to be from an episode you watched.
last edited on Oct 24, 2012 at 05:00PM

Anime 362 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 362

over a year ago ChadKumada said…
Just watched episode 4 of Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple on Netflix. I first saw this show at an anime convention a number of years ago.

Miu Furinji makes the show a lot more easy on the eyes ^-^.
Just watched episode 4 of Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple on Netflix.  I first saw this show at an an
Cecily Cambell from Sacred Blacksmith. Watched episode 2 of this today. I've never seen the show before and I'm planning to make this my new "watch over lunch break" anime.
Cecily Cambell from Sacred Blacksmith.  Watched episode 2 of this today.  I've never seen the show be
over a year ago Bananaaddict said…
Here's Rintaro Okabe (Oops, I meant Hououin Kyouma! xD) from Steins;Gate!
Here's Rintaro Okabe (Oops, I meant Hououin Kyouma! xD) from Steins;Gate!
...Aaaaand Muginami from Rinne no Lagrange.
...Aaaaand Muginami from Rinne no Lagrange.
Hououin and Muginanmi are both great characters!
Of course. I'm obsessed with both of them as of late, especially Muginami. She's so cute!
Watched Demon King Daimao episode 3 today. I've been watching this in English for the first time. This episode in my opinion is when Akuto started becoming one of the most badass protagonist in a Shonen anime. Levitating a bunch of thugs off the ground and then snapping their limbs just by thinking about it. That was awesome.
Watched Demon King Daimao episode 3 today.  I've been watching this in English for the first time.  T
over a year ago johnnygondo said…
Fireball from Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs.
Fireball from Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs.
I wish I had seen that show when I was a kid.
Was introduced to Aria in today's episode of Sacred Blacksmith. She struck me as a rather gentle soul for a demon sword.
Was introduced to Aria in today's episode of Sacred Blacksmith.  She struck me as a rather gentle sou
Episode five of Sacred Blacksmith was a Lisa episode. She bought the outfit seen in this picture in this episode. There's three great female characters in this show ^-^. I'm not gonna post Luke until he stops being a jerk though.
last edited over a year ago
Episode five of Sacred Blacksmith was a Lisa episode.  She bought the outfit seen in this picture in
Chikane Himemiya from Kannazuki no Miko (also known as Destiny of the Shrine Maiden). I was tempted to post a picture of her and Himeko together (they look so cute when they're with each other), but I don't know if pictures of more than one character are allowed.
Chikane Himemiya from Kannazuki no Miko (also known as Destiny of the Shrine Maiden). I was tempted t
it should be fine to post multiple characters if they have a special relationship (for instance posting partners or a team).
Let's see, what did I watch today?...

Oh yes, I watched the third episode of Magi! Here we have Aladdin...
Let's see, what did I watch today?...

Oh yes, I watched the third episode of Magi! Here we have Al
ImAnEasel commented…
Magi is wonderful. :) over a year ago
Yuki-onna-ice commented…
if you see him in this pic you would think:" ooh what a cute boy" but when you see him n the anime you say: " that little pervert" wont you agree i mean, he addicted to boobies over a year ago
Aph-Finland commented…
omg O,O over a year ago
And we all know quite well that this forum needs more Muginami...
And we all know quite well that this forum needs more Muginami...
...And now I'm watching Kore wa Zombie desu ka for the third time. Hence Ayumu, the best male magical garment girl zombie ever. (Though that could be disputed. Everyone knows how male magical garment girl zombies are oh so plentiful.) Okay, I'm done for today.
...And now I'm watching Kore wa Zombie desu ka for the third time. Hence Ayumu, the best male magical
Cutepet87 commented…
lol the outfit gets funnier each time over a year ago
oh! the third episode of Aladdin is out now? i'll go watch it right now! i hope they make more Is This a Zombie? seasons.
over a year ago MCHopnPop said…
heart
Taneshima-san from Working!!..I'm working on finishing the anime.
Taneshima-san from Working!!..I'm working on finishing the anime.
awesome. both seasons then? (i don't think the 2nd one came out in dvd yet, but wikipedia could have out of date information)
over a year ago RedPineapple said…
smirk
I watched Monster today so, Johan Liebert. I'm on episode 32 out of 74 episodes. ^^
I watched Monster today so, Johan Liebert. I'm on episode 32 out of 74 episodes. ^^
interesting, i hadn't heard of that one before. couldn't tell if the person you posted was a male or female, but i guess must be a guy with a name like Johan.
In today's episode of Angel Beats (8), the gang had to fight a bunch of Angel clones. I wouldn't blame Yui for wetting herself if one of those comes for her.
In today's episode of Angel Beats (8), the gang had to fight a bunch of Angel clones.  I wouldn't bla
over a year ago RedPineapple said…
smile
Yes, not many people watch it...The anime starts off slow, but by the fifth episode or so it gets a bit more suspenseful and I found it got more and more intense with each episode.~ Johan is a boy...he's described in the Anime as a 'beautiful boy with blonde hair.' They made him look feminine because I believe they were trying to make him look almost identical to his twin sister, Nina.
//I also watch Angel Beats by the way, awesome show. ^^//

Hm, I watched a new episode of Bleach today...I'm almost completely done the anime. Here's Byakuya Kuchiki.~
Yes, not many people watch it...The anime starts off slow, but by the fifth episode or so it gets a b
Watched episode 4 of Ixion Saga. There's something gay about this show, but I've found it mildly amusing (it's mostly stupid though). This episode was particularly funny and focused on Erecpyle Dukakis, who really does have E. D. due to an injury sustained by the main character of the show. Just what is he going to tell his bride to be??
Watched episode 4 of Ixion Saga.  There's something gay about this show, but I've found it mildly amu
The latest episode of Fairy Tail was a Erza x Jellal one. Man, it seemed like they were going to do it right then and there.
The latest episode of Fairy Tail was a Erza x Jellal one.  Man, it seemed like they were going to do
Yukari grew up way too quickly in today's episode of Rosario + Vampire. She got the attention of every guy in campus it seems, except for Tsune and that guy who made up Yukari's fan club.
Yukari grew up way too quickly in today's episode of Rosario + Vampire.  She got the attention of eve
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Misaki Ayuzawa from Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Also known as Misa-Chan, Misa, Prez, and Misaki-Chan
"Usuji-sama!"
Misaki Ayuzawa from Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Also known as Misa-Chan, Misa, Prez, and Misaki-Chan
"Usuj
Got some more maids!

In today's episode of Sacred Blacksmith, the head maid at Cecily's estate wouldn't put up with "princess" Charlotte (the blonde) bad-mouthing the estate, so she forced the freeloader and her entourage to act as maids and help tidy up the place. Cecily got dragged into it too.
Got some more maids!

In today's episode of Sacred Blacksmith, the head maid at Cecily's estate wou
Aw dude thats a great series! Aria Is my ABSOLUTE fave character!
Anyway Yuzuru Otonashi and Yuri Nakamura from Angel Beats!
In todays episode Yuzuru helped Yui-nyan Try to pass on, He got Seriously injured plenty of times and it was hilarious, her first task was doing a German Suplex, Geez, And Yuzuru got the first hit on solid concrete, ouch, Her second task was dribble past 5 people and score a goal, meh wasnt the best, her third, Hit a homerun, well i cant say it was funny, sad, or just regular, but it was... you could say... Inspirational? And her last goal... Marriage... Hinata Helped a bit with that, but enough spaoilers for you guys! To find out the rest Watch it!
Aw dude thats a great series! Aria Is my ABSOLUTE fave character!
Anyway Yuzuru Otonashi and Yuri Na
glad to hear it! Aria is quickly rising the ranks of my favorite characters. how far into Angel Beats are you?

Edit: Oh hey, looks like you're one episode ahead of me on Angel Beats. I'll watch that episode next, and then I'll read your summary of what happened B)
Um i watched it 13 times... on my 14th time ._.
oh, it must be hard on you that there's only 13 episodes of that show then! that's the point when i start reading fan fiction for an anime series.
Yeah agreed im pissed that they havent continued HOTD though... Ive read the whole manga (Im underage... dont ask how i got it) And seriously! CONTINUE THE DAMN ANIME PEOPLES!
New day for me New character for you! Today i watched... the whole Koreha Zombie Desuka/Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka Series, And I'm showing ell of the characters from The household!
From the left Yuu/Eucliwood Hellscythe, Ayumu Aikawa, Haruna, Yuki Yoshida/Mael Strom/Tomonori, Seraphim/Sera!
There are lots of other characters but im to lazy to name them all
Yuu is a Necromancer and is the Harbinger of Death (Yeah like we didnt expect that), Ayumu is a... well... Zombie, hes also a Mashou Shojou, Haruna is a Mashou Shojou that had her magic absorbed by Ayumu, Yuki is a Vampire-ninja that eats Ramen for a living, Sera is a conservative Vampire-ninja, and the cats are just cats...
New day for me New character for you! Today i watched... the whole Koreha Zombie Desuka/Kore Wa Zombi
In today's exciting chapter of Robotech, Rick Hunter recalled something that his friend Roy once said. "In order to love someone, you have to like them first."
In today's exciting chapter of Robotech, Rick Hunter recalled something that his friend Roy once said
over a year ago Harpaw8 said…
Konata Izumi. I watched Lucky Star today~
Konata Izumi. I watched Lucky Star today~
(Yay! Lucky Star is awesome!)
"Is This a Zombie" is a great series with all good characters. Yuu's the best, but Haruna's a great parody of a magical girl, Seraphim is an awesome vampire ninja, and Ayumu is actually pretty tolerable for a harem lead. Sera didn't leave an impression on me, as I don't really remember what she was like.
Pretty much all she did was call Ayumu A pervert and a disgusting piece of shit the whole series while she supported him...
Ayumu was a Decent Harem Lead i agree but the only ones that didnt sincerely hate him were Yuu and Yuki
Was introduced to Princess Hakuei Ren in the latest episode of Magi. I find her interesting in that she wants to unify the world, but do it without violence. Admirably naive at least, I'm curious to see how much of a difference she can make.
Was introduced to Princess Hakuei Ren in the latest episode of Magi.  I find her interesting in that
In the most recent Voltron episode I saw, Commander Hazar was taken off of command, and in his place came Captain Nerok.

... the picture? Yes, even 80's cartoons and anime offer a little something for their female fans. ;D
In the most recent Voltron episode I saw, Commander Hazar was taken off of command, and in his place
over a year ago heartfillia said…
i didin't know who to pick soooooooo i just picked
NATSU DRAGNEEL FROM FAIRYTAIL
i didin't know who to pick soooooooo i just picked
NATSU DRAGNEEL FROM FAIRYTAIL
Ha, Edolas Natsu sure is cool when he's behind the wheel!

I watched episode 1 of season 2 of the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya today. Got to see the teenage and adult Asahira as they went back in time. I had forgotten how much I wanted to see Asahira and Kyon hook up. I'll have to remember that couple next time someone asks.

Ha, Edolas Natsu sure is cool when he's behind the wheel!

I watched episode 1 of season 2 of the M
Simca from Air Gear is really hot, even if her personality is kind of...eh. I'm so addicted to this show though; it's not even funny.
Simca from Air Gear is really hot, even if her personality is kind of...eh. I'm so addicted to this s
Hitagi from Bakemonogatari...
Hitagi from Bakemonogatari...
I'm not extremely fond of any of the other SAO characters, so Yui is easily my favorite. So cute...
I'm not extremely fond of any of the other SAO characters, so Yui is easily my favorite. So cute...
I agree, Simca IS hot!
over a year ago viktoriya773 said…
.... Saeko
.... Saeko
I just finished 2 anime and ill post my other one tomorrow, For now, Issei Hyoudou From High School DxD along side Rias Gremory, The shows WAY ecchi, "Sacred Gear! Boosted Gear, Boost! Dragon Booster, Over Boost!"
I just finished 2 anime and ill post my other one tomorrow, For now, Issei Hyoudou From High School D
Finally saw Yui's big episode in Angel Beats. Here's a picture of her looking all cute trying to hit a home run!
Finally saw Yui's big episode in Angel Beats.  Here's a picture of her looking all cute trying to hit