Anime Original Character RP

Clutch13 posted on Oct 20, 2012 at 03:14AM
Ok, so I'm gonna try my hand at starting my own original rp. Idk how it's all gonna work out but, whatever. Roll the dice and hope for 7's. So, my main rule is only OC's. I'm not to worried about making bios. It's a thing of, think on the fly. Make it up as ya go along, but once it's written, try to stay canon. (true to the character and what not.) So... ok, I guess I'll start it off. Now my characters for this one are gonna be based off "real" demons, and the astrological signs. It'll be weird kinda, but I already kinda have an idea in my head. Here we go...

The sky of hell is blood red and black clouds rain fire from it's skies... Standing on the edge of a cliff is a man in a leater trench coat, white eyes, a 5 o'clock shadow goatee and short brownish black hair.... Another man approaches...

Man: Alocer! (walks closer) Alocer!!
Alocer does not reply
Man: Are you deaf!?! (grabs Alocer's shoulder)
Alocer turns quickly and puts the tip of a blade at the man's throat.
Alocer: What do you want Melchom!?!
Melchom: Nothing... But I assume you'd want your pay... (hands Alocer a satchel)
Alocer:(peeks inside the bag) Where's the rest of it?
Melchom: That's it! It should all be there!!!
Alocer presses the tip into Melchom's neck and a drip of blood runs down from Melchom's throat to his chest.
Melchom: Alright! Alright! ....(spits out three gold coins into Alocer's satchel) There...
Alocer: Now leave me alone you baka of a banker. (turns back towards the cliff.
Melchom: So the... mission went well...
Alocer: When don't my missions go well? (turns his head to face backwards) Do you doubt my abilities bank teller!?!
Melchom: BY NO MEANS! just curious... (starts walking away.)
Alocer: Being curious is gonna kill you one of these days Melchom...
Melchom keeps walking until suddenly he feels a jab in his stomach. He looks down and sees a blade in his gut, looks up and finds himself staring Alocer in the eyes.
Alocer: My mistake... I meant today... (cuts Melchom's stomach open and his guts spill to the ground. Alocer then takes his blade and walks away. A vulture lands by Melchom's corpse and starts to nibble away at it...

Ok, so I'm gonna try my hand at starting my own original rp. Idk how it's all gonna work out but, wha

Anime 130 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...