Anime Demonic RP!

Katclub8 posted on Sep 06, 2012 at 11:46PM
Rule of this RP
-Maximum of 50 characters per person (Until further notice)

Name:
*Nickname:
Race:
*Ranking:
Personality:
Powers:
Background:
*Extra Information:
(* = Optional)

Second Scenario-
~Year Skip-- Demon Listings
Location-
~In Hell
last edited on Sep 20, 2012 at 10:59PM

Anime 3263 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 3263

over a year ago Katclub8 said…
Name: Mortem Lamia
Nickname: Main
Race: Pureblood Demon
Ranking: 1st Squad Captain
Looks: Black hair, Red eyes, (Demon) Black eyes
Personality: Sweet, Kind, but Badass
Powers: Demonic Arts, Blooodwing, Cannibalism, Black Ritual
Background: She's the 2nd (Sometimes 1st) strongest demon
Extra Information: When her eyes turn black, run!
Name: Mortem Lamia
Nickname: Main
Ranking: 1st Squad Captain
Looks
over a year ago killer24 said…
Name: Hunter
*Nickname:
Race: pure Demon
*Ranking: ???
Looks: (Picture is Optional) Red hair, blue eyes, (demon) blake eyes
Personality: (you make up your mind when you meet him)
Powers: necromancer, swords master/guns master, fire
Background: (will add later = when I think of one)
*Extra Information: double cross him well, just don't
over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Name: Kikiana
*Nickname: Kiki
Race: Wolf Demon
*Ranking: ??
Looks: (Picture is Optional)
Personality: Quiet, attitude, kind and friendly, helpful, bad ass when needed
Powers: transform into a wolf, elemental powers(controls all elements)
Background: Unknown
*Extra Information: She has an adopted brother and younger sister.
Name: Kikiana
*Nickname: Kiki
Race: Wolf Demon
*Ranking: ??
Looks: (Picture is Optional)
Main: *Walks onto campus and looks around* They'v really upgraded this place over the break, haven''t they.... *Says to herself as she walks through the Teleporting Forest of Trees on the capmus*
Kiki sighs as she walks onto the campus. "Man...my brother is so lucky he doesn't have to come here yet. Jeez I bet this place is going to blow."
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
Name: Lyle Kasesoni
*Nickname: Rawr
Looks: (PIC PIC RAAAAAWWWWRRRRR!!!!!)
Personality: Quiet,Badass,Calm,Layed Back
Powers: Branch of Sin, Demon Arts,Hollow
Background:He's killed many of innocent people,he doesnt even like being a demon that much, he knows his limits but itends to try and go past them,he has a Older Brother that left him for dead,which got him in the habit of smoking ciggys.
*Extra Information: Just dont piss him off....if he knows you your a cool person to him, if you helped him out in the past, he's usually on your side
last edited over a year ago
Name: Lyle Kasesoni
*Nickname: Rawr
Looks:
(Hi guys! XD)
Main: *Enters the Main Campus building, sighing heavily* Introducing everyone..... *Groans* Why'd he leave me with this job! *Walks up to the podium, sorting through her papers*
Kiki walks into the building, looking around. "Now where the hell am I going?" She walks around.
Lyle:*leans against a wall and looks at the sky,smoking a ciggy* This is boring *burns out the last of it and sighs then walks into the Main Building*
Main: *Looks up* Hey, are you lost?
Lyle:*looks around* Man this place blows
*The bell rings and Main groans* Time to get this over with. *She sets her papers down* Alright! Everyone take your seats! *No one stops talking and she yells* [i] Silencio!!! [li] The entire room falls sinent and she sighs* Thank you, now take your seats for.... whatever the fuck you're here for..... **Sighs heavily**
**Lyle walks in the room** Lyle:Good Morning Mrs.Teacher *bows respectfully*
Main: *Nods* Ms. Lamia, but for now, I perfer Mortem. Now. *Sighs heavily* You have all been chosen to fill in the newly open possisions in The Demon League of Ten. There are currently 9 spots open. I am the only one currently in a solid possission of The Demon League of Ten, taking the head in Squad One. If non of you are aware, Squad One consists of the Violent Demons, Squad Two, the Naughty Type, then so forth, excetera excetera. However, after a recent insident.... *Mumbles under her breath* Or better known as a craving for food..... **The demons laugh, getting what she means ((She ate them all. XD))** We have open spots. So, you have all been chosen to fill those spots, however, only nine of you can make it, So, at the end of this semester, we will have one final tournament. The last nine standing will make the Demon League of Ten. *Smirks* So, all of you, get to your classes. Front row, you're with me. *Starts walking off stage, heading into her classroom*
Lyle: *pops a ciggy in his mouth and follows Main*
Main: *Stands behind the desk, sighing heavily* Alright! This...... Is my class. *Smirks* I don't like the entire call me Miss or Mrs. thing, I find it's too...... I don't know, formal. I'm only 17, so call me Main. As for everyone else in the school, let them piss me off. *Smirks* So, *Looks at Lyle* Name, Age, and Power.
over a year ago Animated_Heart said…
Kiki calmly follows Main, looking around.
Lyle: im 18 year old Lyle Kasesoni........and *scratches the back of his head* I cant tell you my power......*lights his ciggy*
over a year ago Animated_Heart said…
(musicxgirl18: Damnit! I forgot to sign out of Animated! >.< I hate when that happens!!!
Kiki looks at Lyle and then out the window.
Lyle:*looks over at Kiki,then walks out of the classroom*
Main: *Sighs heavily* Hold on one moment. *Follows Lyle* Where do you think you're going cutting class?
((After the next few posts I'm going to bed.))
Lyle:*smiles as he turns around and looks at Main* hey teach, your cool, layed back and bad ass, finally a good teacher, can i trust you not to tell anyone about my power until we get to fighting or something?
Main: *A clone appears in the classroom* Alright! While she takes care of that, who wants to go next? *Looks at Kiki* How about you?
Lye:and no, im not skipping class....i just wanted to talk to you for a moment, and i need more ciggys.....
Kiki looks at her. "Kikiana, 18, transform into a wolf and controls all elements."
Main: *Nods* No problem, speaking of which, we'll be having our first match tomorrow. *Smirks* Can't wait to see the others impressions. Oh, and before I forget, if you want, I can show off some of my power tomorrow as well. *Smiles* Not against one of you, of course.
Clone Main: *Smiles* Very nice, I'm assuming your from the Woodland District of Hell, am I wrong?
Lyle: *bows* Thank you.....oh and there is something else......I need your help with something
Kiki nods. "I am..."
Main: *Laughs, handing him a box* Here, you can have mine, so, what's this you wanted to talk to me about? *Crosses her arms, leaning against the wall while her lips glow a bright red*
**Portable cig, pretty sweet!**
Clone: *Smiles* Very impressive, you live on your own, or.....?
Lyle:*sighs deeply and takes the box* If i fight tomorrow and my eyes turn red.......i need you to stop me.....at all coost even if it means killing me i need you to stop me *looks down at the ground* I know its sounds stupid for a demon to say something like that but i just dont like when that happens......and thanks for the ciggys *walks back in the classroom* such a badass teacher......
Main: *Smiles* Alright, I'll keep that in mind. *Smiles, walking back into the classroom. As she passses the threshold, her clone goes back into her and she sighs.* Alright, I know we only got through two of you, but in all honesty, I don't really care. *Smiles* So, you have the rest of the day to look around campus, find your dorms and get ready for tomorrow when I will be doing my first evaluation of you! *Smiles* So, *The bell rings* Class dissmissed!
((After the next two to three posts, I'm going to bed. :))
Kiki shakes her head. "I live with my brother and younger sister. Well...my brother is adpoted but we still love him. He'll be coming to this school soon. He's 17 as well."
Lyle:*walks over to the window and looks out of it* This place isnt so bad......
Main: *Walks over to Kiki and smiles* Really, 17, huh? You said he's adopted, right? *She nods* What race is he?
Kiki shrugs. "He's just a demon. He won't tell us what kind of demon though. All he says is that he's a demon that shouldn't be a demon."
Lyle:*looks back at Kiki and looks at her for a while* *thinking: wolf demon eh? she's hot... *looks back out the window and says to himself* I wish i was human.......
Main: *Bites her bottom lip* Hmm....... When's he coming here, do you know?
*A creepy voice comes from behind Lyle* So, you wish you were human, eh?!
Kiki nods. "Tomorrow. He had to make sure our younger sister gets to her school okay."
Lyle:*glances behind him* Sorry,that wasnt meant for you to hear......*looks back out the window and has a flash back from when he was a kid*
~Flashback~
Lyle: Heheheh *laughs demonically* All of you will die!!!
???:please.......no!! *bleeding*
Lyle:I'll crush your skull!!! Crush it into dust!!!
???: i have kids, and a family!!! please no!! NO!!-
Lyle:*crushes the woman's head and laughs psychotically*
~Back to the present~
Lyle:Damnet........im a monster.....
Main: *Smiles* Sweet, I'll definatly have to check him-- I mean that out tomorrow. Hold on, let me see if I have his forms in yet.... *Walks to her desk* What's his name, again?
???: Hey, umm... Are you okay? *The guy puts his hand on his shoulder and Lyle calms slightly*
--Ya................... It's me............. What do you expect.......... And I'm keeping track.............. Meh.--
Lyle: Yeah......im fi-- *eyes turn a bright red and his voice sounds like 2 of him talking in sync* Yeah im fine.....*walks toward the door*
Kiki stares. "Shane..."(That's right! He's coming here too! XD)
Name: Eric Storm
Nickname: The Dove
Race: Demon of False Hope
Ranking: ???
Looks: White hair, Blue Hazy eyes, (Demon) Green eyes
Personality: Kinda nerdy, caring, strategic, wise
Powers: The Dove, Emotion Control, Aura Reading, Slightly Psychic, Invisibility
Background: He's one of the few Demons whose true form isn't psychotic
Extra Information: He's a bookworm
Name: Eric Storm
Nickname: The Dove
Race: Demon of False Hope
Ranking: ???
Looks: White
(HEY!!! IT HASNT BEEN 10 pages YET!!!)
Eric: *Eyes glow slightly, as he reads Lyles aura, then yells out* Main!
Main: *Looks up* Hold that thought. *Rushes to Lyle and grabs his arm. Her eyes glow red* Lyle, I need you to calm down. *Voice commanding yet very soothing*
((Haha! Main and Shane! XD MG, you just made my day all that better! I get to continue the fun here! XDDD))
(Lol! XD)
Kiki blinks. "Um...okay..." She looks out the window.
Lyle:*breathing is rapid as he drops to one knee* I-I cant *his eyes glow a brighter red* I need to go....*runs out of the classroom and heads for the exit as a dark twisted aura forms around him*