Anime Selling anime and manga! (and other related merchandise) Come check it out and help me go on my dream trip?

Machi0Hanamori posted on Jul 25, 2012 at 12:13PM
Hey everyone! I'm saving money to try and get to Japan before my favorite idol stops performing. I want to see her, and other related groups, live.
I realized how expensive this will be (plane ticket, hotel, food, train to get places, concert ticket...) and have decided I will need to sell anything I can, including my anime and manga merch.

This is what I have for sale:
link

I also have some stuff not pictured there. I have a Tsubasa wallscroll, and a white mokona plushie in an apron that spins when you pull the string. I also have a mokona pillow.

Also, there are some books that were at school with me or not in my room with the rest when I took these pictures, so if there are any series or mangakas here that you like but I dont have the volume you are looking for, ask, because I may just have not gotten the picture of it here but have it and can still sell it to you.

Right now, I'd like to just take offers on the items. It's a pain to list a bunch of prices, and then if someone doesn't have enough but is close...really, I think it'd just be better if you make me an offer on how much you'd like to buy something for, and if I like it, it's yours. If not, we can work it out, but don't worry, I'm definitely not gonna be very picky or crazy about this.

I can ship to anywhere, though keep in mind that if you are outside of the U.S. shipping prices may add up a lot, since books and DVDs have a lot of weight.

If you have any questions, ask away! If you'd like to buy something, post here, or, for a faster reply, email me at: machi.hanamori@gmail.com

Anime No replies