Anime Accepting ideas for animation project

jeanbob posted on Feb 09, 2012 at 01:09AM
I really want to animate something but I cannot think of a good story to animate. If you have any ideas that you've been wanting animated let me know. Please note, however, that this is not a professional money-driven, the-world-will-see-this project. It is meant to be a fun project to give the opportunity to someone who would like to see their work made real.

My style is animesque but more towards the realistic looking.

If you have an actual story written out that would be great and easier for me to work with. If you want voices recorded I can't help you there, but if you have recordings I would like to hear them first.

I will be taking artistic liberties here, but you can definitely show me character designs if you have them or any other artwork/ideas/names you really want to be included.

Again, nothing serious, just something fun.

Here is an extremely quick animation I did.
link

Also I use gimp(animation and art), toon boom(animation), sketchbook pro(artwork), and autodesk smoke(editing)

Anime 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Cerudays said…
Hm... I think a mystery animation with a film-noir atmosphere would be so cool :D

Like, a cop trying to figure out a murder that happened in a town. Everybody knows something about it, and in one way or another, are linked to the crime in small ways.
over a year ago jeanbob said…
thank you, interesting idea...
over a year ago animethinker said…
smirk
dude for the past 3 yrs i have an animation idea.it was first based on the characters of pokemon, mainly ash ketchum but back to the point.the main character,which was ash,in some way or the other dies.We forget about any other characters like pokemon creatures, as if they never existed and after death when he reaches to the entrance to the death world, he cant believe he is dead. on top of that after some research when its proved that he's actually a demon raised with a pure mind and born to humans on earth, he loses his mind and suddenly unleashes magic power from within causing destruction to the death world. his abilities are compared to that of an ancient hero that went missing or dissapeared without a trace,believed to be destroyed. people who could foretell the future believed that someone would be his reincarnation and this kid(who is actually 14 yrs) was believed to be him. well this ancient person was a powerful magic or energy user, can take it like fairy tail anime, and had various abilities mainly of which was amazing endurance and willpower, an arm with scary like tattoo marking that could change its shape into any weapon or allow the user to copy any sort of skill or technique, and great or abnormal atheletics. now some these were revealed when lost control of himself and actually had to be stopped by a seplanova, female dieties which make a contract with slayers and exchange their great powers for the slayers sacrifice a particular body part. over here slayers are people who take up missions of assassinations or protection for building experience for getting stronger and get higher ranks in the slayer's league.the main character decides to become one and the seplanova who brings him under control decides to make contract with him only when he has proven himself to be strong and masters his powers.its a coincidence that this seplanova is selveria, the strongest of her kind and surprisingly the apprentice of the ancient hero told about earlier. theres more but i can write no more. if interested replylink