Anime The Official English Dub thread

BatCountry9000 posted on Dec 13, 2011 at 06:52AM
This is a little thread dedicated to english dubs. Here, you can discuss about english dubs, voice actors, what anime is being dubbed in the future, etc.

If you are someone who watches subs instead, please click the back button and go somewhere else. This is for dubs, not manga- err I mean, subtitles.

So anyways, let me start. I heard that Funimation required the rights to dub "Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?" in english. They're gonna release it here under the name "Is this a Zombie?". I don't know about you, but I'm excited for it, especially since I loved Corpse Princess.
This is a little thread dedicated to english dubs. Here, you can discuss about english dubs, voice ac
last edited on Dec 13, 2011 at 02:58PM

Anime 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago BatCountry9000 said…
Well, I heard that Funimation is going to release the second season of Sekirei uncut and english. I'm excited.
last edited over a year ago
Well, I heard that Funimation is going to release the second season of Sekirei uncut and english. I'm
over a year ago SymmaGirl2 said…
Okay, I'm not trying to offend you or anything, but I think you should make a club for dubbed anime. It would probably gain more followers, and it would be easier to avoid trolls. Just an idea; please don't take anything the wrong way.
over a year ago ThrillSnap said…
Funimation i think do the best dubs! especially the dubbed version of Kuroshitsuji.
over a year ago Gigglepud said…
I mostly watch FUNimation and ADV dubs, the others I usually don't particularly get excited about... but I'm not against them :3

Anyone here a Resembool Ranger? If so, I solute thee!!