Anime Post your message here!

Animeanimal posted on Nov 30, 2011 at 06:06PM
This is a spot i created for all of us anime fans to say what they want to the characters of their choice! This is your chance to tell the characters what you think of them. It could be good or bad, but please keep it on the lighter side of things.

I'll go first.....

@Sebastian Michealis- I LOVE you more then any other anime character i have encountered or will encounter! You are the sexiest being on the face of the Earth and my love for you only grows XD

@Kimihiro Watanuki- You should stop being so mean to Domeki-kun! He really cares for you ya know!

.....Now it is your turn! say ANYTHING that is on your mind X3

Anime 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago SymmaGirl2 said…
@Envy: You sexy bastard, you are hands down my number one favorite male anime character! One of these days I'm going to kidnap you to the Envy fangirl lair so we can cuddle you for all eternity! I love you so much, you sexy homunculus!

@Masaya Aoyama: Okay, look. I'm gonna be blunt: You are a Gary-Stu. You have no dimension whatsoever, and you seriously need to give us fangirls what we want. Leave Ichigo alone! She belongs with Kish or Ryou, not you! Plus, you tried to kill her. Over and over. And you commanded Kish to kill her. Geez, you're an overly perfect jerk. What's there to like?

@Ryou Shirogane: Hey there, cutie! I feel so bad for you... You've gone through so much, and you still managed to come out on top! I really respect your courage and your strong sense of justice. You truly belong with Ichigo, and you're always looking out for her. I think it's true love! You should be a bit more honest about your feelings. By the way, I hope Francis doesn't strike again! Pedo-kitteh...

@Death the Kid: Hello, Kid-kun! Having a symmetrical day so far? I hope you achieve every goal you've set out for yourself, from achieving perfect symmetry to following in Lord Death's footsteps! Plus, I'll help you obtain symmetry! :D

@Crona: Hey, you little gender-confused weirdo! Has Ragnarok been acting up? If he does, let Maka know. She'll get him for you. Anyway, I hope things go better at the DWMA!

@Lucia Nanami: Hey, Mary-Sue. Get a life, learn to sing, and stop fawning over Kaito. We get it, it's a sad story. You don't always have to be all, "Oh, me and Kaito can never be together because if I confess I'll turn into bubbles!" Geez, get some flaws, you whiny Mary-Sue. You have a perfect life. You've got a boyfriend, you're a mermaid princess, you have seven mermaid princess friends, and a pet dolphin. Stop acting like your life is a sob story!

@Momoko Asuka: Hey, witch apprentice! I just wanted to let you know that you're my favorite Ojamajo! You have a well-rounded personality, you've suffered losses, and managed to come out with your head held high! I respect how strong you are and how you actually act real. Keep using magic!