Anime 74 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 74

over a year ago Dakaroth said…
^Bump^
over a year ago JMBoli said…
big smile
Some people like me don't care much for him!
But he's not that bad..
!^-^ [VERY few of the time] LOL
over a year ago xXitachiXx said…
smirk
Its a waste of time hating on a show cuz yourz isn't that popular; or for some other stupid reason. But Either way hush cuz no one cares.

~Naruto Fucking Rocks~

Enjoy the pic bro.
Its a waste of time hating on a show cuz yourz isn't that popular; or for some other stupid reason. B
@xXitachiXx Is that so? You would be suprised about the amount of people that actually don't like it. And I couldnt care less who doesnt likes the shows I like. (just like I stated in one of the other threads) And it obviously wasnt a waste of time since you decided to stop by and comment. It would of been a waste of time if nobody commented though. So it seems you have eatin your own words.

Oh, and enjoy the picture bro, Picked it out just for you.

last edited over a year ago
@xXitachiXx Is that so? You would be suprised about the amount of people that actually don't like it.
over a year ago Zekrom676 said…
meh
Thats funny cuz dats wat I think about U !!!

No one cares about your pointless retarded opinion GOOD BYE
lol That wasnt very nice, now was it? I care about your opinion. I guess that goes to show how much people only care about themselvs.
Well I guess bro. I'm not gonna sit here and argue with ya cuz I've already do did that before when I first joined fanpop. I already know there are people that doesn't like naruto not everybody will and not everybody should. Its the same with any other anime theres no need to tell the world cuz it ill piss off the people that do like naruto, and well it really is a waste of time cuz im not agreeing with you. I love the pic it made me laugh xD. It tells me you people gotz a lot of time on your hands to think about and actually make pics about the stuff you don't like, its pointless.

Some random pic.
Well I guess bro. I'm not gonna sit here and argue with ya cuz I've already do did that before when I
@xXitachiXx That's fine, I can respect that. I just figured I'd post a thread like this, instead of posting my opinion on every naruto photo I see. I've seen people write comments about Dragonball Z, and how it sucks ect, ect. And I'm a fan of DBZ. But I let them have there say, after all, everyones entitled to there opinions :) And I try to respect everyones opinions. Even Zekrom676's one lol
meh
Well thank u 4 respecting my opinion, its just how u put it out there in a negative way and u went 2 far when u posted that death pic.
its like Naruto scared u 4 life 4 u 2 go and do that
U say I caare about myself but ur the one who just randomly posted this negative comment and that mean pic. Of Naruto without thinking about how u may hurt someone's feelings, expecially fangirls
Yea I know, for some reason everytime someone talks about naruto it pisses me off. So for some reason I have to comment even if its pointless cuz yall aren't gonna change your opinion. Its really wrong for people to say they dislike a show even if its their opinion. I like DBZ, it was my first anime.lol Good Times. And there really hasn't been an anime I've disliked just for no reason at all. If im gonna dislike an anime I've gotta have a good reason to. Most people say they don't like naruto bec he's wearing orange i'm like really? Is that all, the only thing your telling me right there is your hating. Anywho I guess it was okay for you to post a thread like this but try keeping it in your head. The same should go for other people.
I dislike him because he is everywhere, and because i lived with someone that was addicted to it. I would come home from work, and she would be watching it. She would always talk about it. I would never be able to sit in the lounge after a hard days work (I worked 50+ hours a week at the time) and relax.
@xXItachixX
I agree with everything u said and I also like DBZ. But im like Naruto, its hard 2 keep something 2 urself when other people cant and piss u off.
Dakaroth
Its not Naruto's fault that the girl loves him so much
wonder if someone felt that way about u and a 21 yr old man wants u dead cuz he's tired of hearing about u !?
over a year ago Sasukes_Gurl said…
Bro, seriously. If you haven't got something nice to post, then don't post anything at all.
Instead of offending other's with your hateful opinions, why don't you post a forum topic about an anime you enjoy? You say you like DBZ? Then post something cool about that then.
That way everyone can be happy, and no petty fights need to begin.
And I by no means want to start an argument with you, just be a bit more positive with your posts.
xD I know huh!! How awesome sorry he's every where because naruto is a popular anime when people think about anime its naruto, naruto, naruto. I'm pretty sure most people start off watching naruto as their first anime. I can see why your annoyed about naruto. I'm sorry to say thats the same reason why other people don't like naruto either. I mean but people can't help what their intested in. Just gotta live with it I guess. I mean naruto is a awesome show im not saying it just bec I love naruto but it is. Its a show that teaches you and like has twist to it I can't even explain how cool it is I guess so excited the next esp comes out. That tells ya right there i'm an naruto freak. I'm pretty sure I sound stupid to you right now, but I don't know sorry can't help ya there.:P
Zekrom676 What has my age to do with this? And Sasuke. If I feel the best way to express my Dislikeing for something is through a picture, then that's how I will do It. It's not like I do this on a regular basis, and It's not as if I spam'd a bunch of cuss words. If you don't like my opinion, then to bad. (This isnt a personal attack on you either)I'm the kind of person that will say something as I see it, which get's me into trouble, especialy on the MMO's I play ;)
Whatever man, do what ya feel you have to do. Haters gonna hate.
Share your opinion if you really want, just as long as you don't shove your opinions down others throats. Then we're all goods :)
@Dakaroth
Age ? I just took an example I didnt know u were 21
and where would u even get that picture from !?
Smh! So bro your telling me cuz other people talk about DBZ you wanna do the same childish thing? Why whats the use it just causes this right here. Unless you like this or whatever.
meh
@JMBoli
Weird !?!? Im not even gonna ask (-_-)
over a year ago lumforever said…
to be honest i feel the same way as @Dakaroth. i really, really do hate naruto
Yeah, before I used to really hate Naruto. I couldn't stand it. I'm still not a fan but now, I don't hate it as much and it's not because I hate it any less. I just don't think about the show as much. I've seen the movies and they're really good. But for some reason I'm just not that interested in seeing the show. I don't know why.

Zekrom676, "Weird !?!?"
If you are not going to ask or say anything to me, why did you even mention my name?
Everybody shut up! xD I just noticed how stupid this is so just end it here.
Not really. I mean, If someone els that doesnt like this anime wants to drop in to say they don't like it, or someone wants to disagree, then they are more than welcomed. That's what forums are for afterall. It's either that, or a club dedicated to hating Naruto Is made. Which would be taking it way to far, even by my standards lol
big smile
!^-^ ..Lol, xXitachiXx! I kinda agree with you...but I also agree with what Dakaroth JUST said..
over a year ago Fitch said…
Sasukes_Gurl: Whatever man, do what ya feel you have to do. Haters gonna hate.
Share your opinion if you really want, just as long as you don't shove your opinions down others throats. Then we're all goods :)

I agree

xXitachiXx: Most people say they don't like naruto bec he's wearing orange
It's like people that don't like One Piece because of the drawing. Some people really need to get their priorities straight.

I'm not really a fan of Naruto. I personally think it's overrated. But I don't go around hating on it because I'd hate it if someone did that with One Piece. The image would have just been better in the images section instead of a forum. Or as a forum but with reasons explaining why you don't like Naruto. That would have been more respectable.
smirk
Lol I told my self I was gonna stop commenting anywho. I mean I know a lot of people think its overrted it might be but I mean I'd rather not have a lot of people come and gang up on my fav show for some stupid reason.

A place for people to come and hate! I mean why is it always naruto? Every since I first joined fanpop it was naruto. Why do we hate naruto? Why do you like naruto? Why can't it be kuroshituji which I rather it not to be just an example like why not any other show other than naruto?

@Dakaroth Your an ass why do you not have anything better to do?
@Fitch Your probly right regarding what you said about it being more respectable If I had also put my reason for not liking this particular show from the begining. I did end up jotting down my reason (In case you didnt see it there) If you ask me, It wouldnt have made a difference where I posted the pictures, People would have still told me to go to hell for them lol.

@xXitachiXx As you can see, I'm the one being ganged up on. (Somewhat) So you need not worry about Naruto being ganged up on. As for me being an ass. This is true. And It's not that I don't have anything better to do, It's just one of the many thing's that make up a day.
But don't you think there's a reason your being ganged up on bro?
Nah its not your have nothing better to be bro.xD
over a year ago SasoriXily said…
Wow someone's hating on naruto? How sad go home kill your self, eat a cookie, or have some cake, or jump in a lake the possibilitys are endless.
This is how mess gets started
over a year ago ziva said…
big smile
@SasoriXily Hahahaha best comment xD
Anywho love Naruto! Haters are going to hate but I know they secretly LOVE Naruto, but their to shy to admit it x3
@xXitachiXx I know right it is alway Naruto :/
@SasoriXily Kill myself? how charming. After you.
@ziva Really? you consider that a good comment? I guess peoples standards have dropped.
ZIVA is a DIVA named TIVA with a FEVA !! Lol XD
over a year ago BatCountry9000 said…
mischievous
I'd rather play Strider on the Mega Drive than watch that stupid show again.

As much as I hate Strider Hiryu, I'll admit that he's the "lesser of two evils".
I'd rather play Strider on the Mega Drive than watch that stupid show again.

As much as I hate Strid
@Dakaroth If you say so, it was my opine like this topic is YOUR opinon.
@Zekrom676 lol xD
Anyway this mess wound't have started if you hadn't write this topic. True you can hate what you want but I think you took it to far. Were you asking to be ganged up on or something?? If I made a topic like this I wouldn't be surprised that people on fanpop were
commenting and sticking up for an anime they like. I guess people really don't have common sense these days.
Ziva@ XD no people these days don't trust me..!
This is the anime club, we're like a family almost. Lets not hate
on different animes because the anime you like isn't as popular as the next. You people need to stop judging everything.
@ziva Did I say I was suprised that people were ganging up on me? No, I did not. Did I ever complain that people were ganging up on me? No, I did not. To me this isnt a mess, If your opinion of a mess is someones opinion, then so be it.

As I said earlier, people are more than welcomed to come along and post thier opinion. Whether they be defending Naruto, Or agreeing with me. I'm not going to be silenced just because the people that like Naruto get upset. If you don't like it, then too bloody bad. But at the same time, I'm not going to tell someone to kill themselvs because they like Naruto. ijs
@xXitachiXx Agree ^_^
@Darkaroth Ummm you said ,"I'm the one being ganged up on." 11 comments up. I don't mean to be mean or rude to you in anyway but I won't sit and watch one of my fav animes being critised, I will back it up. Like you would do.
So bye-bye ^^
@ziva Quote "xXitachiXx said: I'd rather not have a lot of people come and gang up on my fav show for some stupid reason"

Quote I reply'd: "I'm the one being ganged up on. (Somewhat) So you need not worry about Naruto being ganged up on."

That wasnt complaining, It was a reply. If I were complaining, I would have said something like "Awww why you guy's picking on me?" Or some crap like that.
See ya ;)
Woah, haven’t posted on this forum in a while…however I do have something to say that will hopefully be my final statement. EVERYBODY, both Naruto likers and haters alike, need to calm down. Seriously, petty arguments over whether somebody likes an anime or doesn’t is just pathetic! I have no problem with this forum topic, even though I’m one of the biggest Naruto fans out there. It’s just other peoples varied opinions, NOBODY needs to take it so seriously and get so defensive/offensive over it.

When people tell me Naruto sucks, I say “whatever; give me a valid reason why and I’ll accept your opinion”. Then when I tell my friend that I don’t like One Piece, we just LAUGH IT OFF. And that’s all there is to it folks. Just laugh it off, and don’t get too serious over such a minor issue. There’s absolutely no need to be telling people to go kill themselves because the opinions of others clash with their own thoughts. Just accept different viewpoints, be mature, then get on with your lives.
xD eh! you right sasukes_gurl I mostly just keep commenting back bec well I have no idea why..o.o I might as well stop though, cuz I can careless who likes naruto or not. I mostly just comment for something to do when i'm bored, or feel like it. Goodness People these days have no since to know whats right and wrong.
Oh yea and sasori was joking don't take it seriously. -.-''

but there's one thing I don't get even if you say its just an opinion and tha your getting ganged up on why did you know this before you put this forum up? Why didn't you just make club and let it end up getting deleted; that would have been way smarter.xD
@Sasukes_Gurl
im not gonna say whatever 2 someones opinion when they freakin post a pic. of Naruto's head chopped of like this !
And its gore !!
@xXitachiXx Yes deary, I have enough common sense to know sasori was joking, I am merely stating one should not even throw around those words in the first place :)

@Zekrom676 I know it's hard to just swallow your pride and ignore the picture, but if you do, it shows you have maturity, and that makes you the better person ^^
@Sasukes_Gurl
So wat would u do if someone had a pic of Sasukes head chopped off
or a pic of UR head chopped off ?
wink
@Zekrom676 well as a matter of fact, my brother photoshopped an image of Sasuke with his head cut off last year, and to tell the truth, I laughed my ass off! It was just funny, and bro, you just need to learn not to take this shit seriously :P

And the second thing you mentioned, the one with my head being cut off (random point you made I must say...) To be honest, if I saw a picture of that I'd be incredibly impressed if someone had enough photoshop skills to pull that off xD Just LAUGH bro. Lighten up :)
@Sasukes_Gurl
u say lighten up as if I get mad all the time, if u knew the real me u wouldnt say that.
Honestly it really hard 2 get me mad but this is the only shortcort that lights me up ! Im actually more calmer than u unless bros and sis r involved
@Zekrom676
Mate, I'm saying lighten up because you started to mention a silly comment about how I would like it if I saw a picture of my own head cut off... I mean seriously... wtf? I'm not regarding you as a person who get's mad all the time, so I have no idea how you started jumping to that conclusion. And I'm not being all serious telling you to lighten up at all. Did you not see the smiley face I gave you after I said that? xD

You state that you're more calmer than me? (geez) whatever floats your boat man. Say whatever you need to say to make yourself feel better. I think it's silly because it feels like you're trying to start an argument with a fellow Naruto fan, which is just ridiculous mate. I have nothing against you man, so no petty fights, yeah?

Keep the peace bro. Naruto fans unite man.
smile
@Sasukes_Gurl
1. No I didnt c the smiley face
2. Im not trying 2 start a fight with a fellow naruto fan so please dont jump 2 that conclusion
3. Dont get upset but how come ur just now saying mate in ur current comment ?
4. I already know naruto fans unite id nvr dream of starting a fight or arguement with one. Sorry if I scared u into thinking that I wanted 2 fight