Anime Create A Character

Musiclover456 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 01:01AM
first off think of the anime with your all time fave character then,this is the fun part, make a character based off of that then ill tell when i'll start the rp but follow this format please(but you don't have to if you don't want to)
Name:
Abilities:
Lift Story:
Purpose in Life:
Image or describe how they look:
last edited on Oct 05, 2011 at 01:05AM

Anime 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Musiclover456 said…
Mine would be:
Name: Mikio Hara-Kimi Orihara
Race:Vampire
Weapons:swords,arrows,great knife,guns,and more
Abilities:witch craft,black magic, Satan hand, Micheal arm
Lift Story:As a child I was always lied to about who i was or what i was supposed to be i always had things handed to me or popped to me until the day i got lost and i meet them the shinsengumi took me in even though i had seen every last brutal kill they made i was horrified but i couldn't run so they dragged my body as if dead to their headquarters were i meet their sons who became my friends until my mother took me back and i continued my life in great sorrow but i continued to lose memories until i stopped in Greenland and now i have every last beautiful and every last bad memory back
Purpose in Life:become Satan's apprentice to honor her name as a Orihara
last edited over a year ago
Mine would be:
Name: Mikio Hara-Kimi Orihara 
Race:Vampire
over a year ago Gyroball13 said…
heart
Name: Kuro
Race: Human
Weapons: Gun
Abilities: None
Lift Story: A Pro Hitman from England who was looked down upon by Mafia bosses because he was a baby and promised them that when he got back from Japan that he would have the strongest boss in the Mafia world to beat all of them.
Purpose in Life: To find and train the strongest Mafia boss in the world.
Image: He doesn't always look like this
Name: Kuro
Weapons: Gun
Abilities: None
Lift Story: A Pro Hitma
over a year ago zutaradragon said…
ok, here's mine!
Forina
Level D (former Human) Vampire
Female
Abilities: still growing. right now, telepathy, elemental control, shape shifting (still working on it) she's great with swords and daggers as well and also has a Bloody Rose. some spells. (limited) talk 2 animals and understand them.
Background: dad hated Forina, and there was no one to protect her. he was abusive. eventually she ran away and ran into a rouge vampire. she attacked her and, since she wasn't able to finish her off cuz Kaname came and stopped him, she became a vampire. he was just slightly to late. she found out it was Shizuka who changed her because her mother's side of the family was vampire hunters. she's now staying at Cross with her BF Zero Kiryu. link
Purpose: not sure. she was trained 2 hunt vampires, but she can't bring herself 2 pull the trigger.
looks like: blond hair with red streaks. blue eyes with purple swirls. her eyes go dark when she's hungry instead of glowing red. tan skin. unlike some vampires, she's not affected greatly by light.
ok, here's mine!
Forina
Level D (former Human) Vampire
Female
Abilities: still growing. right
Name: Saito Gilbert Hajime Orihara (adopted the name Orihara)
Race: Vampire
Weapons:Mostly swords but can still handle guns
Abilities:over powers anyone just by looking at them scary
Lift Story:As a child i spent most of my time with my friends of the Shinsengumi but on January 27 i was 7 years old when my father and the rest of the shinsengumi went out looking for some test subjects that went wrong. But when they came back they had something more then just the blood of the subjects they had a girl about my age but a year older.They put her in a room and i went in to she her but she was still sleeping but when i left she woke up i then ran so that they thought i wasn't there at all.then they dragged her into another room where she was talking about who she was and i listening to every word then she stood and left to go choose a room but she strangely choose my room and then went back to sleep my father told me to share the room so i did and from that point on we both shared a room and became close friends but one day her mother found her and took her back. then years later we're reunited and we fell in love soon after we got married
Purpose in Life:Make Miki the happiest girl
Name: Saito Gilbert Hajime Orihara (adopted the name Orihara)
Race
i've started the rp feel free to start as well link
over a year ago bighead said…
Name:Samuel Miese
Race:Neko
Weapons:claws, pistols
Abilities:black magic
Lift Story:as a child my parents were wanted people until the day they died and left me with my grandparents but due to my fear of old people i ran away and i some how crashed into Okita a friend of Saito Hajime who was also a friend of Miki Orihara who was my cousin.
Purpose in Life: honor the title of a Samurai
Image or describe how they look:
Name:Samuel Miese
Race:Neko
Weapons:claws, pistols 
Abilities:black magic
Lift St
over a year ago ana_tai_tadase said…
smile
Name: Catherine (Cat) Kaneko De Vielmond
Race: Italian
Weapons: A bow and arrows even though i'm a powerfull yet clumsy witch.
Abilities: I can do magic easily and powerful.
Lift Story: She had 2 brothers and her parents( mother was a regular witch and father came from a line of black magic wizards), but she turn 10, they were killed by a club that kill witches (the whole family was one) But she didn't die because she kill them before they do because she was an special witch, she had dark magic running through her veins.(the few of them that came to kill her family) and since then she has been looking for them, killing them...yet even though she wants them dead, she is kind and strangely clumsy.
Name: Catherine (Cat) Kaneko De Vielmond
Race: Italian
Weapons: A bow and
over a year ago djtim1000 said…
Name:tomix ikki

Race: soulweaver

Weapons: 2 gauntlets with elementel blades on them that change element with emotion. he also has a pair of skates that he is and expert at using

Abilities: he is able to call upon a soul partner to assist him in battle (soul partner is a crow). also he can use his skates to almost fly/glide. another of his abilities is to soul weave which is a various abilities which have to do with a persons soul

Lift Story: he was banished from his home demetion for stealing the gloves he uses as his main weapons.

Purpose in Life: he really has no purpose so far. most people on earth call him a freak thus he is an outcast. now hell work for the highest payer as an assassin.
Name:tomix ikki

Race: soulweaver

Weapons: 2 gauntlets with elementel blades
over a year ago legend_of_roxas said…
Name: Aido Faux

Race: Irish

Weapons: Daggers, pistol, and long sword

Abilities: Healing

Life Story: Aido was an average everyday person. He lived life and always throwing caution to the wind. One day he wanted to take a little trip away from home. Aido traveled very far away not really knowing what to expect. He got some training from an academy he attended during his trip and became a skilled healer and weapon master. Aido still travels a long way to help as many people as he can.

Description: Picture :3
Name: Aido Faux

Race: Irish

Weapons: Daggers, pistol, and long sword

Abilit
over a year ago ShugoChara100 said…
Here's mine!

Name: Dusk Shou

Race: Demon

Weapons: 2 guns and a knife

Abilities: seeing ghosts, healind and teleporting

Life story: Dusk was abonded by her pranets when she was 12. She knew they weren't gonna come back, so she headed off on a jounury. On the way she had to learn how to stay alive by her self. she went on with her journy to defeat evil demons an go on with her jounry!

Purpose in Life: to fight all evil demons!

What she looks like: I have a picture but it won't upload!
Name: Izaya Orihara
Weapons: Flick blade
Abilities: witchcraft
Lift Story: As a child i spend all my time with my sister my parents were always so protective of her. I hated it she was always getting the attention even though i was the older twin. Until one day i thought "no more little sister" i went to my parents and said "i don't want a little sister! i don't want to be forgotten! i still want to be noticed as the older brother i am! mama and papa only pay attention to Miki-chan! and never me it isn't fair i want her to leave!"and so my parents gave her away and later on had my sisters Mairu and Kururi at least my parents didn't make me spend as much time with them then with Miki. But as the years went by my hatred for Miki and my hatred for the world changed and my hate became love and now i have her back but she looks better now then she did way back then and by that i mean way sexier! i'm proud to have her back now i love her as a little sister and as my "play mate" if you know what i mean.
Purpose in Life:To create a war in Ikebukuro
Image:
Name: Izaya Orihara 
Weapons: Flick blade 
Abilities: witchcraft
Name: Henry Ichimaru VonGlare Orihara
Race: demon (suppose to be a vampire)
Weapons: anything sharp mostly candle holders with metal points,spear
Abilities: demonic power,witchcraft, flexibility
Lift Story: i was always told by my brother that when he had a family of his own that i was to be the one to protect his eldest daughter that i was suppose to be her guide in life but at some point i failed and i could no longer be by her side but year later i found her once again and resumed my position as her furniture but she had changed so much from the bright happy little girl i once knew but she soon became the happy childish lovable little girl i remembered so many years ago
Purpose in Life: grant Miki's secret wish
Image:
Name: Henry Ichimaru VonGlare Orihara 
Race: demon (suppose to be
Name: Suis
Weapons: blades,daggers, swords and guns
Abilities: demonic power
Lift Story: i don't really have one but i can say that Lord Tomiki saved me and made me a servant of the Orihara's
Purpose in Life: grant Lord Tomiki's wish
Image:
Name: Suis
Weapons: blades,daggers, sword
over a year ago england4ever97 said…
Name: Alexandra Cross
Race: Werewolf
Weapons: Big sword named Behemoth, twin hand guns: Sapphire and Amethyst.
Abilities: has control over the shadows
Lift Story: at 14, I was blamed for the death of my mother. Eventually I escaped my confinement with my brother's help, and the rest is none of your business.
Purpose in Life: Clear my name and find that bloody demon murderer.
Image:
Name: Alexandra Cross
Weapons: Big sword named Behemoth, twin h
Name: Xander Cross
Weapons: bow and poisonous arrows
Abilities: has control over fire
Lift Story: You know, helping to break out accused sister, helping Dante Sparda save the world, etc etc.
Purpose in Life: Help my sister in any way I can.
Image:
Name: Xander Cross
Weapons: bow and poisonous arrows
Abilities: h
Name: Gabriel Cross
Weapons: My sword, Apollo (It can also turn into a guitar)
Abilities: I control electricity baby!
Lift Story: Same as Xander's, only with a little more lady action. *winks*
Purpose in Life: Hunt down and kill the S.O.B. that framed my sister.
Image:
Name: Gabriel Cross
Weapons: My sword, Apollo (It can also turn i
over a year ago MisterPerfect1 said…
Name: Alexander (Zander) Claire
Weapons: Dual Ninja Blades; Throwing Knifes; Shurikens
Abilities: Shapeshift and copy people's powers
Background: Abandoned as a child. Learned to survive on his own. Has a deep longing for adventure. Gets bored easily. Very self-conscious.
Description: Gold neatly-combed hair. Permanent tan. Eyes the color of amethyst. Tall for his age. Well-built and buff.
over a year ago xAyumuEndless said…
Name: Kyoko Souen
Race: Restless Ghost.
Weapons: She is tricky with her weapon but everything comes from her ring, a very special ring with even now unknown powers.
Abilities: She is very small and that gives her a extra boost, Her speciality is a magic staff but she can handle almost every weapon.
Lift Story: Kyoko was a normal girl and the only child living with her mom and dad, she moved to a town with her parents when she was fourteen. She always gets in trouble with her cousines and that makes her always do the most weird things, however she moved to that town when she did a deal with her cousine, to do everything to knock down him, what she didnt know was the fact that people in the new town had magic powers. Her school life did well and she created a gang with her new friends and knocked down him, they became friends again and kyoko realises that she finded her real friends here and decides to stay. But one day she finds a beutiful ring, moved by its beuty she takes it and bring it home, suddenly happens the most weirdest thing in kyokos life: The ring starts to talk, it tells her that he is [ Yeah, the ring was a former male ] a ring for time travelling and that she had the time in her hands. Curious about it she starts to travel trough many eras and learns about how to use weapons, about the future weapons and horrible times in the history and the girl starts to see how cruel the world is, one day she reach her limit. Her body cant take all the time travelling and she dies, but her soul is alive. she is still alive, and somethings is missing, until that time she cant rest in peace, only the people with supernatural powers can see her. [and thats everyone in this rp.]
Her personality is stubborn, kind and carefree, but she is also very loyal.
Purpose in Life: She tries to find it in someone or something because she dont know yet.
Image or describe how they look: Down there,
She died like that.
Name: Kyoko Souen
Race: Restless Ghost.