Anime why do u like anime? if u rlly like it you'll answer this. i did

xokaylaxob posted on Sep 17, 2011 at 07:02PM
i think i like anime because its an excape from reality. i get to watch a whole differnt world every time i run into i new season. i gte to excape the real world and just worry about what im watching(or reading) hahaa.. well thats whhy i like it. y do u?
i think i like anime because its an excape from reality. i get to watch a whole differnt world every

Anime 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Clutch13 said…
My reason is pretty much the same as yours. I can watch anime and escape life for a while. I get inspiration from different characters. I see some of their trials and tribulations, and I feel like I have that strength to carry on through my own life's problems. Plus I love a good story, and to me... Anime is the best storyteller around.
over a year ago dbzgal345 said…
wink
i love anime because it helps my creative ability flow when it come s to drawing it I love some shows like Dbz, Naruto,Bleach,and pokemon and a matter a fact I'm a huge fan of Dbz i'm wearing my goku costume right now.link
over a year ago izbia150 said…
in a way the same as you and clutch13 but also i like the way it's drawn and the characters are better (at least to me) and i can find story's i like easier and most of the time i can find characters that are like me for example i'm a lot like ritsuka from loveless or even ciel from kuroshitsuji and it gives me something to do in my boring life (cr*p i just sounded like ritsuka) plus i like japan and things from japan (me being japanese has nothing to do with it) and i really like violence so i can find that in anime more then in the TV shows where i am and also i'm a yaoi/yuri fan so i can find anime like that like in loveless and strawberry panic and i seem to like things with demons or shinigami/death gods and anime has more of that so pretty much i just can't find what i find in anime in anything else
last edited over a year ago
in a way the same as you and clutch13 but also i like the way it's drawn and the characters are bette
over a year ago theanimelover2 said…
they are fun to draw and their clothing...one word awesome.and the creator of each anime make their character look good for the age of each character they create
over a year ago soran said…
wink
i love anime because it's the only thing that makes me very happy and excited. and beacause of anime, im also inspired in all things i do in my life. and especially i love anime the most because it also give me peace of mind that makes me relaxed and makes me calmed. and also because of the characters that are very cool and strong...
over a year ago Knight_Sentinel said…
My reasons are pretty much the same as the other posts - great escape, interesting characters, etc. But another aspect I like is the music, a lot of the anime I watch have very good soundtracks that fit in very well with the story and/or characters.
over a year ago Tytheguy1 said…
smirk
simple anime has way more story types than any other shows
over a year ago MonkeyGirl700 said…
i like anime cause its amazing and whenever i watch it i can actually be happy since i feel like my life is worthless
over a year ago Harpaw8 said…
Anime is amazing, it has different story plots and types. The characters are well drawn and, well, yah :3