Anime Is it weird to watch/read Yaoi?

yuributtsex posted on Aug 15, 2011 at 08:49PM
I Know this question is abit uncomfortable, but is it weird to watch Yaoi? (I'm not talking about those with the gaysex scenes and all that crap) I'm talking about Boylove, And also do you think Fangirls are really that annoying?

Anime 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Zero_Delta said…
It's weird to me but I respect other's opinions.
and as for fangirls...yea some of them are.
over a year ago LovelyDreamer_x said…
worried
i dun think that...i mean everyone is diffrent...and if u like to watch that...then dw...and be happy ^o^...and fangirls...some of them are rlly weird ...bt not all are xD lawl~i hope i helped ya :o
over a year ago Animeanimal said…
heart
Not weird at all *even the gaysex scenes XP* Love is Love right?
over a year ago JMBoli said…
blush
Lol, the first time I've ever read one was an InuYasha fanfiction with Kouga and InuYasha. I didn't even know it was yaoi! ..or what yaoi EVEN was!! ..ha ha ha. I was like, "..wha... what's going on here?! What just happened!?" ..L O L ...and even that time I was still SOOOO new to mature reading, too!
over a year ago Dakaroth said…
monkey
Ahhhh I dont know. Because I don't even know what Yaoi Is.
over a year ago JMBoli said…
male/male =P
over a year ago windz_windz said…
nope
U luv how u luv right
and yes some are wierd
over a year ago Dakaroth said…
I watched a Lesbian one once. It was a really well done, good storyline. But as a guy, A lesbian anime isnt going to bother me. Caught my ex gf watching one called Loveless once. So no, It's not wierd. Your name Is though "yuributtsex" :-/
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Sasukes_Gurl said…
It's fine, love is love, no matter what gender they are.
I'm not a huge fan of yaoi, but I don't mind it.

And those that are so anti yaoi are obviously narrow minded and homophobic, who need to get their head from out of their ass, and just accept love for what it is. I'm not saying those who just don't like yaoi are homophobic, but those who say comments like 'yaoi should burn in hell, it's disgusting', need to wake up, and stop being such ignorant a**holes.
over a year ago tokyomacncheese said…
laugh
hek no i love it :D i think its adorable :3
over a year ago LittleYaoiGirl said…
well i don't mind xD and i don't think it's weird at all xD but some of us do get overboared but most are newbees :D i remember when i used to be like that xD actiooly it's just like the other fans pair up charecters only they're all guys ;d
over a year ago SymmaGirl2 said…
Well, I love yaoi. I think it's cute! Oh, and Sasukes_Gurl, people like that aren't homophobic. I know someone who DESPISES yaoi and yuri and wishes it was NEVER created. Yet she supports gay rights. Some people just don't find two men kissing all that attractive.
over a year ago xXitachiXx said…
I love yaoi, love is love.
It really depends on you and if your
childish or not and ect.
over a year ago Neliei said…
It's really depends on you whether you think it's weird or not. Everyone has his/her opinion about things, we just cannot expect everyone to like what we like.
For me, I love yaoi so I don't really care whether it's weird to love yaoi or not. Sometimes I think gay romance is more romantic than the straight romance. Even though, I hate yuri but I still support their right (lesbians) to be together. I think everyone has his/her right to be with someone that he/she like regardless of gender.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago vampiressJazz said…
if you are under 10 then yes it is.
over a year ago ThrillSnap said…
heart
heheh i love yaoi! is the best thing that ever happened to the world!