Anime Ouran Host Club Roleplay Madness!!! :D

DuncansMyLuv14 posted on Jul 16, 2011 at 11:06AM
This takes place in the Ouran Host Club. If you have an OC, please post a picture when you first bring them in so we have an idea of what they look like. Don't be mean, don't use other people's OCs in any way without asking...and that's about it. :)

Anime 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago DuncansMyLuv14 said…
Yuri: *running to the Host Club with presents for all of the hosts* *runs in and jumps onto the nearest couch* HONEY!!! Where are you?!

(Honey's her best friend and secret crush.)
Yuri: *running to the Host Club with presents for all of the hosts* *runs in and jumps onto the neare
over a year ago tdafan121 said…
(Rikki... you are AWESOME!)
(Name: Michiko Rin Age: 15 Class: 1-A Favorite thing: Rabbits. Used to attend Kaibara Public High School until her family [who are very rich, might I add] had her transferred to Ouran a few days ago [Yes, I had to drag Furuba into this somewhat XD])
Michiko: *Walking through the hallway. Passes a room with a sign reading "Music Room #3" Stops and just stares at the door* Hm... I think this room was disused a long time ago. It's probably empty. But... I wonder why that girl just ran in here then? Hey, Kane-chan!
*Hotaru Kaneko, Michiko's new best friend, stops when her friend calls to her. She walks over*
Michiko: Kane-chan, since you've been here for longer than I have, do you know what's in this room?
(Name: Hotaru Kaneko Age: 15 1/2 Class: 1-A Favorite thing: Cosplay. Has attended Ouran school since grade school. Comes from a family of wealthy clothing designers. Her aunt designs many uniforms for animes and also designs anime cosplays, which sparked her interest in cosplay.)
Hotaru: Rin-chan, didn't you know? That's where the Host Club meets?
Michiko: Host... Club?
Hotaru: *gasp* You mean you've been here for two whole days and haven't heard a peep about the Host Club? Well, now's your time to learn, then. The Host Club is made up of the seven most beautiful guys in our school. Two of them are third years, two of them are second years, and three of them are first years like us! You sign up and pay a small fee to hang out with a host after school for a few hours in this room. They treat every girl like a princess. I come now and then when I feel lonesome and want someone to talk to me as sweetly as the hosts do. Oh... *loving sigh*
Michiko: So... what your saying is that it's basically phone sex, but in person.
*Hotaru is in utter shock*
(The coloring on Michiko's hair is terrible, though I am quite proud of the shading on both of them... sorry that it's in the Kaibara uniform, I couldn't find a different Ouran girls uniform base... [Kane-chan is on the left and Rin-chan is on the right])
last edited over a year ago
(Rikki... you are AWESOME!)
(Name: Michiko Rin Age: 15 Class: 1-A Favorite thing: Rabbits. Used to at
(Hey, I'm just happy someone actually responded to this! :P)

Yuri: *finally finds Honey-senpai eating cake with Usa-chan* Honey!! *runs to him and hugs him* Honey, I brought presents!! You wanna see?!
Hotaru: Okay, after school today, you're going to the Host Club with me. Do you want to pick a host? I have some pictures.
Michiko: I guess…
*Hotaru pulls out a booklet, almost like a small magazine with only posters*
Hotaru: Okay, so the taller blond guy in the middle is Tamaki, the Host King. That one, with the glasses, is Kyoya, the vice president of the Club. They're Hikaru and Kaoru, the twins. The shortest one is Mitsukuni Haninozuka-senpai, but we call him Honey. He's actually a third year.The tallest with Takashi Morinozuka-senpai, who we call Mori. Oh, and the brunette one is Haruhi Fujioka. He's the newest Host.
Michiko: He almost looks like a girl. Haruhi, I mean.And Haruhi is a girl's name, isn't it?
Hotaru: So? There was a boy at your school called Yuki.
Michiko: Okay, THAT is diffe-
Hotaru: And he was famous for his feminine looks, right? That's what you told me.
Michiko: Shut up, okay? I was sorta friends with him and his family, but my old life is over.
*silence
Hotaru: How about this? You sit with me for hosting hours. Hm, who to request... well, I guess we should head to class.
Michiko:..yeah.
*exit*
(We should probably figure out who's playing what hosts, shouldn't we? I can definitely play Haruhi, but I'm not sure about the others.)

*With the Host Club*

Haruhi: *comes in* Hi, Yuri.

Yuri: :) Haru-chan! Yay!! *hugs her* Haru-chan, I have presents!! *runs to where she left the presents*

Haruhi: *chuckles a little* Ok, slow down; I'm coming. *walks over to her*
(I dunno, I'm really bad at playing cannon characters...)
*Michiko follows Hotaru but stops*
Michiko: Wait, class doesn't start for another 20 minutes!
Hotaru: Really? *checks watch* ...Oh. Hey! I went to an anime convention and cosplayed in this really cute pink dress! Of course, the character who wore it was a young boy, but what does it matter?
Michiko: Kane-chan... I don't really care. I just... I'm just... I kinda miss my old school. My old friends, y'know? They were all so nice to me...
Hotaru: Oh, Rin-chan... can't you call them? Or text, maybe? And since you still live over by them, you can see them after school, right?
Michiko: Yeah... but I also kinda miss that brand of crazy that my school was. Heh, someone was always getting into a fight over something, verbal or physical. Especially this one guy... and there was this fan club who were just a bunch of insane girls obsessing over a guy... not to mention the boy in my class who once destroyed the room. This place is so prim and proper, I can't imagine anything odd happening here. It's a place without any secrets. I'd like to go back to my old life, but I'm... not allowed, I guess. I just... have to stay in Ouran Academy. I can't go back to public school because it's just not proper enough for my parents' taste. Well, I'm not proper! I'm not some prissy pink-loving 5-year-old who wants nothing more than to ride into the sunset with Prince freakin' Charming on a white horse. I'm a young adult who wants to have her creativity back!
Hotaru:...Rin-chan... it's okay. I think everyone wishes they could be who they want to be. But with a wealthy family, you must act refined, I guess. My mother only allows my cosplaying and stuff because of my aunt. And even so, I have to sneak my purse into school, just because of my plushies! (Hotaru keeps a plush tiger named Tora and a plush sheep named Hitsuji in the pockets of her small purse)
Michiko: Hm... well, I kinda want to know a little more about this Host Club.
Hotaru: Really? Yay! Here, I'll tell you everything I know!
*grabs Michiko's hand*
Michiko: Huh? W-wait!
*Hotaru drags Michiko away*
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago xXitachiXx said…
oc means..
^Original Character. Just introduce your character and begin roleplaying!