After Dark Walking alone at night

micketo posted on May 10, 2011 at 06:23AM
You ever get the feeling someone or something is following you when your walking home late at night ?

After Dark 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago micketo said…
the other night walking home from a mates place( drunk hehe ) i swear someone was following me, i even yelled out to Pete " is that you man " but nothing
i looked over my shoulder about 30 times, my heart beating like crazy or was that the beer lol
over a year ago queen_gina said…
surprise
hahahahahaha!!i feel you...i have this sense lots of times+always in the night,that somebody is following or watching!!...however...i'm not sure i want to know more...hahahahahaha!!!........hey,what beer was that???devil's beer???hahahahahaha!!!
over a year ago Elizabeth90luv said…
surprise
When i was 5 some friends told me that when i am walking and i here someone behind me wearing high-heels is the devil that came to take me to hell... ;-D Since that day, when i hear someone walking behing me and this tok-tok-tok of the high-heels, i turn around to see who's behind me. Don't laugh, it is serious!!

And last year, in our field trip we took a boat to cross the canal of isthmos (it is in greece) and i was sitting alone in the end of the boat stairing at the ocean. And as i was there, i heard someone walking right and left, right and left behind me with high-heels. And suddenly she started aproaching me and as she got closer and coser i was really scared but i didnt want to turn around. When she told me (in english, she is an english teacher) 'What are you doing here', i started screaming. She also looks like a dracula and i couldnt stop!! She didn't know me then, she thought that i was crazy and now she is my english teacher and fortunately she doesn't remember...