After Dark Horror Movie

micketo posted on May 01, 2011 at 05:05PM
When i was 11yrs old i watched " A Nightmare on Elm ST " with my older brother and his mates, it didnt bother me at the time but come bed time i was scared shitless, i couldnt sleep was to scared that Freddy was going to get me.
Have you seen a movie that has kept you up all night ?
When i was 11yrs old i watched " A Nightmare on Elm ST " with my older brother and his mates, it didn

After Dark 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Elizabeth90luv said…
surprise
I tried to watch the movie "drag me to hell" but i was too scared that i left after the first 5 minutes. I wasn't at the cinema, i was at a friend's home and i stayed outside of the house until the movie finished...
over a year ago queen_gina said…
worried
it's ridiculous but...when i first saw THE CHILD'S PLAY,i was just a little girl,so, i thought that if i go to bed the dolls will become alive!!i know it's sounds silly but that's the truth!!sometimes even now that i'm 25....i still look the dolls with a suspicious way!!!hahahahahahahaha!!in general,what really scares me on this kind of movies is the music((always creepy))+of course the killer!!when i go to bed i want to fall asleep in 2 seconds,or else i feel that the killer will come!!i mean have you guys ever seen FRIDAY THE 13TH??????can you fall asleep after that??hahahahahahahaha!!!
over a year ago vaso789 said…
I have seen the nightmare on the elm street the previous weekend.Great movie!!!It wasn't scary but my friend was screaming and I was laughing all the time.I wasnt to download Friday the 13th, is it a good movie?
over a year ago Elizabeth90luv said…
i don't know about the movie, but in Friday the 13th we started our exams this year vaso remamber?