FanFiction.net Sakura's Master Plan!~Oh My Love~

KennyTheWolf posted on Jul 22, 2010 at 07:44PM
Sakura's Master Plan!~Oh My Love~

Disclaimer: I do NOT own any Naruto Characters

A SakuraXHinata Pairing

By: Kenneth Johnson

Preview: Sakura's birthday is today, now that she's 15, she's thinking about getting a boyfriend...to bad her plans are ruin! A trip to the hot springs got her thinking...

Chapter 1: Birthday Girl

"Sakura!"

her mother said, knocking on the door.

"I wanted to tell you that I'm going to be at work all day, have a happy birthday."

Sakura's mother said, shutting the door to go to work. After hearing the door slam Sakura rose up out of bed, and into her bathroom.

"Today, I'm 15 and still boyfriend less!"

Sakura said, sighing. She began to run her hands through her hair.

"Finally, my hair grew out to its normal length! What was I thinking cutting my hair like an idiot?!"

Sakura said, now brushing her hair. She jumped into the shower, and then went out the door.

" A nice dip in the hot springs wouldn't be so bad, sure why not."

Sakura said to herself, now heading down to the hot springs. After paying the lady the money to enter the hot springs, she put her clothes in the locker and walked into the hot springs, only wearing a towel. She looked around and noticed not too many people we're there. Only Ten-Ten, Ino, two older women, and Hinata, who was all the way on the other side sitting by herself.

" Hmm, I'll go keep Hinata company!"

Sakura said, walking over to the white-eyed beauty.

"Hey Hinata, mind if I join you?"

Sakura asked sweetly. Hinata looked up to see who asked her, and blushed.

"S-sure Sakura."

Hinata said, making room for Sakura.

"Oh, happy birthday Sakura."

Hinata said, blushing once more at the pink haired beauty.

"Oh wow, you remebered? Thank you Hinata!"

Sakura said, now fully in the hot water.

"O-of course I remembered, I was going to look for you after this to give you your present."

Hinata said, looking down.

"HEY! SAKURA!"

Ino yelled, now hovering over her. Sakura quickly looked up in fear to see whose voice that belonged to.

"Oh, Ino. What is it?"

Sakura asked, a little annoyed now.

"Well, I just happen to stop by, and I wanted to tell you that someone has a crush on you."

Ino said, quickly looking at Hinata then back at Sakura. Sakura stood up to Ino, and asked who it was like a schoolgirl.

"Clam down, it's a chick."

Ino said, putting her hand in front of Sakura's face.

"A-a-a-a CHICK?!"

Sakura screamed, jumping back like a scared kitten.

"Yeah, that's all I'm saying. Bye Sakura."

Ino said, turning around to leave. Then turned back around to Hinata, and glared at her. "

Cya Hinata."

Ino said leaving.

"W-w-wow..."

Hinata said in shock.

"Ya! I know! Man, I don't know what to do..."

Sakura said, sitting back down in the water.

"W-well, who ever the girl is, she sure is lucky.."

Hinata said, with a hint of sadness across her voice.

"Lucky? Lucky how?"

Sakura asked, turning to face Hinata.

"O-o-oh w-w-well I- hey, will you do my back please?"

Hinata said, turning around so Sakura won't notice her red cherry pie face.

"Do you back? Uh, sure. I don't have a rag or anything. I have to use my hands."

Sakura said, squeezing the bottle of soap gel in her hands, then rubbing it on Hinata's back.

"Wow, Hinata, you know you have really soft skin...."

Sakura said, now washing Hinata's lower back. Hinata began to blush even a darker shade of red.

"T-t-t-thank you."

Hinata managed to say. Something pushed Sakura, making her whole body fall onto Hinata, her hands grabbing Hinata's boobs.

"Hinata what was that?!"

Sakura said with fear, her hands grabbing on Hinata's boobs tighter.

"Huh? Whats that?"

Sakura said, still holding Hinata but looking behind to see who made her so scared. She began rubbing Hinata's boobs. "

Wow they're soft, what is that?"

Sakura asked, slowly turning her head to Hinata, now realizing what she had grabbed.

"Oh my god Hinata! I'm soooo sorry! I didn't know!"

Sakura said apologizing, now letting go of Hinata's boobs. Hinata slowly began to turn around, now red at the face, not from anger but embarrassment.

"I-I-I-I-it's okay S-s-s-s-sakura."

Hinata said, looking down at her feet underwater. "Hina-" Sakura tried to say.

"I gotta go Sakura!"

Hinata said, rushing out of the water covering herself with her hands.

"Crap, Hinata I'm sorry!"

Sakura yelled. She sighed and got out of the water and into the locker to dress up and go home. Now at her house she dropped herself on the couch and sighed, then began to look at her hands.

"They we're so soft..."

Sakura whispered to herself.

"So round..and big..soft..smooth..kissable.."

Sakura shot up from the couch.

"What the hell am I saying?! I'm straight!!! What the hell is wrong with me! I don't like chicks! I-I like...Oh god I don't know what I like..."

Sakura said, slowly sitting back on her couch.

Kenny: Haha, that's chapter one for ya! Hope ya like it. To be honest, I hate that stupid pink haired girl. But with Hinata by her side, gosh, so cute. Hinata forever!

Chapter 2: Talking For A Moment.

Sakura was walking along the lonely streets of Konoha.

"What am I going to do? I don't even know where to start with her..."

Sakura said to herself, rubbing her arms to keep warm.

"Sakura? What are you doing walking the streets? It's very late." A

familiar voice said. Sakura turned around to see who it was.

"Oh, Lady Tsunade...I was just...thinking."

Sakura said while drafting off with her words.

"Sakura, if you need some to talk to, I'm always here for you."

Lady Tsunade said, laying her hand on Sakura's shoulder.

"You probably, wouldn't understand, or just maybe get angry at me..."

Sakura said, looking at the ground and squeezing her eyes tight, trying not to cry.

"Try me."

Lady Tsunade said, now determined to help the poor girl.

"I...I don't know..."

Sakura said, now fully crying.

"Sakura, I'm your best friend, you been there for me, and now I'll be here for you. Please, maybe we should go to my house and talk more privately there."

Lady Tsunade said. Sakura just nodded and walked the long path to Lady Tsunade's house. After pouring some tea for the both of them, Lady Tsunade began to speak.

"Sakura, something or someone I might say, might surprise you, but it won't happen likely. But if it does, please understand."

Lady Trunade said calmly, drinking some of her tea.

"What will surprise me?"

Sakura asked, now drinking some of her tea.

"If it happens your know. So anyway, what's wrong Sakura?"

Lady Tsunade asked. "I'm...having feelings towards a weird person..."

Sakura said, hopeing Lady Tsunade would get the point.

" And who that be-"

A ninja suddenly appeared in front of Lady Tsunade in a panic.

"L-lady Tsunade! We have a problem! Come follow me."

The ning said. Lady Tsunade sighed and then.

" Sakura, tomorrow we'll talk more, meet me here at 2pm okay?"

Lady Tsunade said already leaving, not waiting to hear her answer.

"Sure..."

Kenny: This chapter sucked I know, but I had to end it, I didn't want it to be so long as the 1st chapter.

Chapter 3: Surprise Surprise, Hospital Visit.

Sakura began knocking on Lady Tsunade's door. After a few knocks, Lady Tsunade open the door.

"Oh Sakura, hey...please come in..."

Lady Tsunade said sadly.

"What's wrong Lady Tsunade?"

Sakura asked, now in Lady Tsunade's house.

"It's just...well yesterday, it was big news. Hinata Hyuuga, and Shizune are hurt badly, there in the hospital. I was going up there now to see Shizune..."

Lady Tsunade said, forcing her tears not to show.

"Let's go right now!"

Sakura said, grabbing Lady Tsunade's hand, running over to the hospital. After they checked in with the nurses they found out that, Hinata and Shizune are sharing rooms. They went to the room number the nurse told them and opened the door, only to find a badly hurt Hinata, and Shizune.

"Shizune!"

Lady Tsunade said, running up to her and kissing her fully on the lips. Hinata and Sakura both stared at the two women. After breaking apart from the kiss Lady Tsunade realize what she had done, and began to blush while looking over at the two girls.

"Well...no lying through this one, me and Shizune are lovers."

Lady Tsunade said, grabbing Shizune's hand.

"Lady Tsunade...come closer to me...I have to tell you something."

Shizune said, whispering into her lover's ear. Lady Tsunade looked up at Sakura, then Hinata.

"Hinata, Sakura..."

Lady Tsunade began to say then.

"Sakura, you told me your having feelings towards a weird person..."

Lady Tsunade said, finishing her sentence.

"And Hinata, you told me your having feelings towards a person, you encounter in the hot springs..."

Shizune said, drafting off into her sentence. Both Hinata and Sakura looked at each other in shock.

"I think, it's time for me to go...oh...H-hinata...umm...I'm glad your...your..."

Sakura was trying to say, but her tears got in the way. So she ran out of the room but screamed.

"I'm glad your okay! I'm glad your okay!"

Kenny: And the ice is broken....

FanFiction.net No replies